Typical Democrat behavior.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nigger bitch needs clocked with Johnny Depps broken vodka bottle!
dat shits a lie yo ! don believe a bitch ! ... I really don't believe he shamped her
Too bad that bitch wasnt married to me! I'd have choked her like I did my ex wife! Crazy bitch be putting her coals out on Johnny's face and shit......
Still, I think if I were the judge, I'd order them two be remarried and remain so for life. When one dies, the other gets sacrificed during the graveside service and tossed into the hole!!!!!

• Creative
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well okay than LOL

he was good in pirates ... and scissor hands ...

he also now looks like a sweaty french chef LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There is a diff than ?
is trudope democrat er a jefty ??
iyo

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
bLr7JhO.jpeg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
278901321_5227413653986519_5861263852646093197_n.jpg

Not content with fucking around with Mickey Mouse, Now Governor fuckhead wants to take on Twitter, that's some serious libertarianism right there!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not content with fucking around with Mickey Mouse, Now Governor fuckhead wants to take on Twitter, that's some serious libertarianism right there!
Twitter is in the crosshairs, sailor faggit. Just a matter of time before your libtarded echo chamber gets pimp slapped! You do realize that Trumps coming back, right?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1) Why should a powerful political connected corporation have special rights and privileges no other company has? The libertarian approach is to make them all equal and remove special corruptly got privileges, you ass clown.

2) Several government controlled Florida funds do own fair amounts of Twitter stock. A stock which has been largely flat in net terms for 9 years. Like any other shareholder burned and robbed of value by a company board which has failed to fulfill its fiduciary responsibilities. So, of course, they should sue just like most shareholders are going to sue. You'd have to be a brain dead idiot not to sue and get lost money regained, all legal expenses covered, plus compensatory damages.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us remember when Democrats aren't committing crimes they love to lie and pretend d to be a victim.