Tyrone vs Weed wacker

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Can't watch them, says it's "incitement to hatred".... fucking Bitshit is so gay.

That one is on gab. Its a White dude knockin' the fuck outta Black dude lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I probs already seen it, that kind of shit gets posted on pol all the time Lol.

It was one black guy who tied up another black guy, hung him by his arms behind his back from a rope from the rafter of a house. He is then obviously mildly torturing/abusing the guy for some reason with the plastic string of a weed wacker. No details were given but it seems obvious he is a thief or something who got caught. It is also pretty obvious this is in some third world country.

Probably a bit of street justice in a country with a poor legal system. Which doesn't make it right but the punishment might fit the crime and was not as bad as a beating.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It was one black guy who tied up another black guy, hung him by his arms behind his back from a rope from the rafter of a house. He is then obviously mildly torturing/abusing the guy for some reason with the plastic string of a weed wacker. No details were given but it seems obvious he is a thief or something who got caught. It is also pretty obvious this is in some third world country.

Probably a bit of street justice in a country with a poor legal system. Which doesn't make it right but the punishment might fit the crime and was not as bad as a beating.
Sounds familiar. One of the worst I can think of is some black guy (in Africa presumably) who has had his arms and legs chopped off and is basically just a stump, being barbecued over a fire.

Pity webms aren't supported on here, because a shit ton of crazy stuff gets posted on 4chan. Earlier today I saw a clip of a deranged naked guy covered in blood who had chopped his cock and balls off and was holding them in his hand.... some of the footage has to be seen to be believed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You gross me out @Semenwaifer! Little fucking Italian cunt in a medium shirt living in poopsville where the age of consent is 15 years old. Fifteen!!! I can just picture you taking advantage of the archaic law and fucking a 15 year old teenaged prostitute! You seedy fucker! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You gross me out @Semenwaifer! Little fucking Italian cunt in a medium shirt living in poopsville where the age of consent is 15 years old. Fifteen!!! I can just picture you taking advantage of the archaic law and fucking a 15 year old teenaged prostitute! You seedy fucker! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
that's quite the imagination you have there cringer ...
one must wonder just how many times you've pulled it that very scenario
is it the alcohol that turns you sexual predator ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
that's quite the imagination you have there cringer ...
one must wonder just how many times you've pulled it that very scenario
is it the alcohol that turns you sexual predator ??
Ive never been a sexual predator in my life. I have on the other hand been preyed upon when I was a child. One of the reasons why I detest perverts like you and your mate.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The fact that a child is of the age of consent at 15 years in Costa Rica…doesn’t make it right for a 73 year old man to prey on her. In fact, as far as I’m concerned, if the bloke was 25 and she was 15 doesn’t make it right. It perversion. It’s pedodoism. It’s being a rock spider and you make me sick!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The fact that a child is of the age of consent at 15 years in Costa Rica…doesn’t make it right for a 73 year old man to prey on her. In fact, as far as I’m concerned, if the bloke was 25 and she was 15 doesn’t make it right. It perversion. It’s pedodoism. It’s being a rock spider and you make me sick!
sniff sniff, kettle ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My name is X and my wife passed away to cancer. I’m going to get online and make myself a serial pest because I want to vent….wahhhhhhhhhhhhh—waaaaaahaaaaaaaaa. Get a job you soppy cunt. Death happens….build a bridge and get over it. Go sip a glass of concrete and harden the fuck up! Cry baby.

:Whaaa:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My name is X and my wife passed away to cancer. I’m going to get online and make myself a serial pest because I want to vent….wahhhhhhhhhhhhh—waaaaaahaaaaaaaaa. Get a job you soppy cunt. Death happens….build a bridge and get over it. Go sip a glass of concrete and harden the fuck up! Cry baby.

:Whaaa:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha sniff sniff cringer :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: