U people r Ruining my life!

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Here is how I see it. There r a lot of idiots on the BF that believe women are a second class sub species. They think men r better than women in every way. They treat women here like objects or their subjects. Private messaging me ur male dominated view is a form of terrorism. U people here ooze 'toxic masculinity' of glorified sexual violence, mansplaining, unequal wage supporters, even the manspreading on the L train just about everyyyytime I get on. Twice this month I've had to stand because NOooo there not going give up their seat for a lady, let alone let them sit next to them anymore, UGGGHH! Thanks for not raping us, all u 'good men'.

All women r vulnerable, all men r a risk to them......and why cant we hate men? Why am I yelling!!?

No comments r necessary.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Damn Sharona , you just gave me a bone ..errr ... You need to make this go away
TNjg1NTM2Mjk3MzAzNjUwNGI0MWYwNTU3NDkwNTQ5ZjZmMDZh.jpg

Rosa-Parks.jpg

Sharona ....warrior princess
Xena-Warrior-Princess-Lawless-profile-a.jpg

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
We need to create a push now more than ever to give illegal aliens aka temporary visitors the right to vote in upcoming elections like this one. We can give them healthcare and money to buy things, but getting the vote WILL GET THE TRUMP out of office and probably finally ONCE AND FOR ALL destroy the Republican party.
Think about it.
#FAIR
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I went into Hobby Lobby today without a mask and mr. big bad security guard followed me down the yarn aisle and basically threatened me. I told him I have a note from TWO different doctors about my condition and he just stared at me so i juss walked off and HE GRABBED MY SHOULDER! Then some stranger lady started yelling at me 2. Ugggh.

Martin

Banned
Banned
I went into Hobby Lobby today without a mask and mr. big bad security guard followed me down the yarn aisle and basically threatened me. I told him I have a note from TWO different doctors about my condition and he just stared at me so i juss walked off and HE GRABBED MY SHOULDER! Then some stranger lady started yelling at me 2. Ugggh.
They were right. You were wrong. Wear the mask!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Masks do ZERO dela fucko to mitigate the spread of a VIRUS! Anyone with common sense knows this. Anyone who disagrees is a fukwit! YEA, THATS YOU, FUKWIT!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're cute.

Can I see your tits?

Typical response from a dude who never gets any

Well Mr. Rat unlike you all the girls I had were of legal age.
The girls were, but all the boys I fucked were all minors.

I believe you.
I was talking about you. Gay PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Why can't you wear a mask?