UncleDiLF is back! Full time

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I always loved BF. Fuck this sg site with a site owner who is,on anti depressive pills and anti anxiety. lol.
hey, on a scale from 1 to 10. How much

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Say what? That this forum is littered with brain damage & at least 14 strains of gentile herpes?

Isn't it obvious enough that it need not be pointed out?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Say what? That this forum is littered with brain damage & at least 14 strains of gentile herpes?

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

Yes, but at least I'm not British.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yy

u are aids

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yy

u are aids
People are asking for you at SG.

They kinda miss the funny noise you make whenever you drag your face across the keyboard to construct a post

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's about fucking time man !!
A few of your regulars have been asking for you

2d76de36b213146a315287060458a183.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I always loved BF. Fuck this sg site with a site owner who is,on anti depressive pills and anti anxiety. lol.
You’re not fooling anyone with that fucking mouthful cockhead!

I was always loyal to BastardFactory. I just felt a little bit left off by the sheriff for keeping me in meltdown, for nothing.

But SG is full of social losers. Uber eats drivers and Wal-Mart workers who call themselves "The Queen". Lol

I stay where winners are. BF is for winners. I am a winner.

So never question my loyalty you kangaroo fucking clown!

BreakFail the scum!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You stay where they don’t toss your shit, uncle dildo. Let’s not get it twisted
Took your anti depression, you social loser?

hope you get hard depression. The kind where you don’t even want to go to toilet you evil pos.

the truth will come out,

you call yourself „the queen“ and take meds against anxiety??

:LOL2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL::LOL2:
you filthy scum.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

I was always loyal to BastardFactory. I just felt a little bit left off by the sheriff for keeping me in meltdown, for nothing.

But SG is full of social losers. Uber eats drivers and Wal-Mart workers who call themselves "The Queen". Lol

BreakFail the scum!
What happened to that brazillion dollars that sg was paying you to promote their site? Did you spend it all on Panamanian hookers and have to slink back here?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

BreakFail the scum!
What happened to that brazillion dollars that sg was paying you to promote their site? Did you spend it all on Panamanian hookers and have to slink back here?

didn’t knew that the site owner was a FeFail. She takes anti depression pills and meds against anxiety.
try to have some fun with paranoid wanna be ”queen”.

you can obey like cuck to “independent you go girl” women. Not me.
as an alpha I follow no one and make my own rules.
hey, by the way. On a scale from 1 to 10. How much?

08-A76-B1-C-2243-45-DD-AC6-D-DA0009-F07913.jpg