Unhinged, Divorced from Reality, Modern Conservative

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned
equates mask wearing with being gased in WWII death camps.

Greene is insane, but QAnon and people like Duhv love her.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"This woman is mentally ill," Greene said of Pelosi, D-Calif. "You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens — so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany and this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

She was referencing the millions of Jews who were forced to wear a Star of David on their clothes, sent to concentration camps and murdered during World War II.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
"It takes a good American with a Jewish Space Lazer, to stop a bad American with a Jewish Space Lazer."
742.jpg

OP
OP
Fat Latinas

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned
...and if only Greene was the only complete nutcase conservative.

How about this fruit loop?:

• Rep. Lauren Boebert falsely claimed Texas hasn't recorded a single COVID-19 death in two months.
  • "Since removing the mask mandate ...Texas has not reported a single COVID death," she claimed.
  • Data shows 3,600 Texans lost their lives to the virus since March 2, the day restrictions were lifted.
Rep.
falsely claimed that
hasn't recorded a single COVID-19 death since it lifted mask restrictions two months ago.

Speaking to right-wing commentator Gina Loudon on
on Wednesday, Boebert ridiculed the House chamber's mask mandate and said she "enjoys" telling Speaker Nancy Pelosi to "kiss my mask."

"Leftists won't even listen to the bureaucrats at the CDC, and it just goes to show that this party's 'Follow the Science' slogan is a total joke, just like this entire administration, just like the entire Democrat Party," Boebert said,
"They want to tell you to listen to science and listen to data and facts, but they haven't done that for more than a year."

"Texas removed their mask mandate two months ago, and Sleepy Joe called it 'Neanderthal thinking,'" she continued. "No, sir. Republicans are just following the science, and since removing the mask mandate two months ago, Texas has not reported a single COVID death. Not one."

According to data published by the
, around 3,600 people have lost their lives to the virus since March 2, which was the day

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually criticized her pretty hard.

I know you guys have such a cognitive disorder that your narrow minds are only able to think in monoliths and drool on yourselves with rage at shit you dont even really understand.....so this is all very difficult for you.

It's also why you guys shouldn't be allowed to vote.

We need more qualifications than just ID. You should have to take a test demonstrating you know how the government works and what each candidates platforms are, what that means, and what their history is if they have one.

We would have less people out voting for bullshit because the corporate media told them too.

You guys dont want to get rid of fruitloops. You want to get rid of those who represent Americans you hate. You just want your side represented. And ONLY your side. It doesnt matter if they rape, abuse, cheat, hate minorities or spew hate rhetoric as long as they are on your "side". Its a "threat to democracy!" if other people are also represented and demand better representation.

And that's the truth. You want just what you think to be enforced on everyone.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I know you guys have such a cognitive disorder that your narrow minds are only able to think in monoliths and drool on yourselves with rage at shit you dont even really understand.....so this is all very difficult for you.

We need more qualifications than just ID. You should have to take a test demonstrating you know how the government works and what each candidates platforms are, what that means, and what their history is if they have one.

We would have less people out voting for bullshit because the corporate media told them too.

You guys dont want to get rid of fruitloops. You want to get rid of those who represent Americans you hate. You just want your side represented. And ONLY your side. It doesnt matter if they rape, abuse, cheat, hate minorities or spew hate rhetoric as long as they are on your "side". Its a "threat to democracy!" if other people are also represented and demand better representation.

Watch and learn,

OP
OP
Fat Latinas

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned
We need more qualifications than just ID
Yes - certainly are right about that.

I propose we ask questions like
Do you believe in PizzaGate
Do you believe Bill Gates is introducing mind control nanobots to vaccine recipients
Is the Wall going to be paid for by Mexico?

Unless an applicant for the right to vote answers all three YES!
you don't get to vote.

Then you'll live in the world you want.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you believe Bill Gates is introducing mind control nanobots to vaccine recipients

you don't get to vote.

But I am demonstrably white appearing?

OP
OP
Fat Latinas

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned

you don't get to vote.

Well certainly, that too.
..but it take a very "special" white person like Duhv to answer YES honestly.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you don't get to vote.

Well certainly, that too.
..but it take a very "special" white person like Duhv to answer YES honestly.
If only there were recent pics available, nahmean? (White Bird Emoji)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Watch and learn,

Nice.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile Texas has had zero new cases of wuflu while dozens of Democrats claimed reopening would cause millions of deaths. That loser Beto especially got it wrong as did the drilling guy who pretends to be President while he drools into his pudding.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You post nothing but massive amounts to stupid shit. Are you a mom? I would be embarrassed if I was one of your kids. You're like 5 min from going to a vaccination site and running over innocent people. Clearly.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You post nothing but massive amounts to stupid shit. Are you a mom? I would be embarrassed if I was one of your kids. You're like 5 min from going to a vaccination site and running over innocent people. Clearly.
So she hurts you that much that you're labelling her a potential murderer...
OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Anyone that strung out worries me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Don't worry about Dovey, she makes perfect sense... What would it take to redpill you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Don't worry about Dovey, she makes perfect sense... What would it take to redpill you?

No, she doesn't. She thinks that the US taxpayer ought to contribute to those on welfare accumulating money. Social welfare programs are slavery because those on the dole aren't allowed to accumulate money.

If they can accumulate money, like those of us that have contributed, why should they open their hands for handouts? She can't even understand how hard others work for people like her or her family to be on the government tit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

No, she doesn't. She thinks that the US taxpayer ought to contribute to those on welfare accumulating money. Social welfare programs are slavery because those on the dole aren't allowed to accumulate money.

If they can accumulate money, like those of us that have contributed, why should they open their hands for handouts? She can't even understand how hard others work for people like her or her family to be on the government tit.
Where did she say that? Yeah people on benefits should have no savings or much if any spare cash, I agree on that...
"Oh ive got 50 grand in the bank but I'm not working so I need benefits" shouldn't happen...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Where did she say that? Yeah people on benefits should have no savings or much if any spare cash, I agree on that...
"Oh ive got 50 grand in the bank but I'm not working so I need benefits" shouldn't happen...

post #180, I replied in the same thread in post #190

Don't feel bad if you missed it. I scroll past her shit bombs all the time.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

She didn't really say what you're saying though...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Yeah, she actually did. Do I need to copy and part where she's whining about the government making it difficult for those on benefits by not allowing them to save beyond $1,999?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Yeah, she actually did. Do I need to copy and part where she's whining about the government making it difficult for those on benefits by not allowing them to save beyond $1,999?
Yeah that's wrong, as I said if you're on benefits you shouldn't have money to save... I've been on it a few times in my life inbetween jobs and I was skint but it didn't last long... I'm not working just now due to my recent "situation" but I plan on starting again very soon, I have savings but I didn't declare it to the job centre lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Yeah that's wrong, as I said if you're on benefits you shouldn't have money to save... I've been on it a few times in my life inbetween jobs and I was skint but it didn't last long... I'm not working just now due to my recent "situation" but I plan on starting again very soon, I have savings but I didn't declare it to the job centre lol

Look, I get it. People have to get by and will take short cuts here and there. I have a sibling that lost a job to the pandemic, the family is struggling. People need a hand up.

However, people can't expect to be able to get low cost or free housing, cash assistance, free phones, food assistance and also have thousands of dollars in the bank.

What are the rest of us? Slaves?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Look, I get it. People have to get by and will take short cuts here and there. I have a sibling that lost a job to the pandemic, the family is struggling. People need a hand up.

However, people can't expect to be able to get low cost or free housing, cash assistance, free phones, food assistance and also have thousands of dollars in the bank.

What are the rest of us? Slaves?
I know someone who's faking a bad back and getting £1,450 a month on benefits whilst theres people on minimum wage working 40 hour weeks for £1,000 per month, that shits not right!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Meanwhile Texas has had zero new cases of wuflu while dozens of Democrats claimed reopening would cause millions of deaths. That loser Beto especially got it wrong as did the drilling guy who pretends to be President while he drools into his pudding.

1700 new cases every day is not "zero cases."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

You watch too much Fox News, you hard ass. You think you deserve more than them because you got lucky enough to get a government job that allows you to post while getting paid? SMH

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

You watch too much Fox News, you hard ass. You think you deserve more than them because you got lucky enough to get a government job that allows you to post while getting paid? SMH
Yoo spelt arse wong!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Yoo spelt arse wong!

It's her username spelled in Ancient Arsenese...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OcgPD6o.jpg

libTARD logic

Yoo spelt arse wong!

It's her username spelled in Ancient Arsenese...
Hahahahahahaa...in one of the numerous political threads, she was giving off a vibe that she was over Portugal as well and wanted to venture into Scotland!!!