Unintentional Good Purchase

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Don't know how many know this -- I know nobody cares, but hey, new topics are good for a board's colonic health -- but I'm a vaper. Yes, yes, make all the "vaping is gay" jokes, get them out of your system. Anyway, since I don't know how much all y'all know about the technical aspects of it, I'll put the problem I have been having in non-technical terms:

The juice I put in my cigarette was too syrupy and was gunking up the lightbulb filaments that turn it into smoke way too fast.

Went nex' do' to da liqua' sto'. They sell them filaments over there, but not the kind what fits in my cigarette. So I spotted a little device called a Suorin Air. Tiny little fuckin' wafer thin cigarette with a plastic tank to put ya syrupy-ass nicotine juice in. And ho HO, this little fuckin' cigarette NEEDS the juice to be ehhhhhhhhxtra-syrupy to work best.

So I buy it, get it home, fill it up, let it rest a minute, and then try it. Mother-of-fuckity-beans, it works FLAWLESSLY. Now... I got overcharged by almost fuckin' HALF for this little fuckchuckle. But it was this or no nicotine. And I loves me my nicotine. So, good purchase. Here's a review of this little zinc alloy BEEYATCH:

Bonus: Hottie redhead DAME.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Vaping is only gay if you brag about being the vape king or something stupid like that. Seems like a nice little device though.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I vape cannabis flower and use the Gpen elite. I like it and its super discreet. I also like that they support artists so that is a selling point for me. I haven't had tobacco in years but try to grow it every season only to have it die in me. My 2 cents

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
None of the food at Costco. Everything comes in a 20 pound adventure bag.
I am going with my stray cat I bought for @5 at the shelter.
Never thought Id like her.