Vietnam Confiscates Over 300,000 Recycled Condoms for Sale

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
The police in Vietnam have seized more than 300,000 used condoms that had been boiled, dried and put up for sale in a southern province, shutting down a business that posed a health hazard to consumers.

Officers who raided a warehouse in the province of Binh Duong on Saturday found the recycled condoms in bags weighing almost 800 pounds, the state-controlled Tuoi Tre newspaper reported.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Recycling is good for the environment.... Why would this be wrong? Do you how much waste they prevented by this?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The police in Vietnam have seized more than 300,000 used condoms that had been boiled, dried and put up for sale in a southern province, shutting down a business that posed a health hazard to consumers.

Officers who raided a warehouse in the province of Binh Duong on Saturday found the recycled condoms in bags weighing almost 800 pounds, the state-controlled Tuoi Tre newspaper reported.

Binh Duong is not to far from Soc Mi Dic - - - - - -

Martin

Banned
Banned

Boiling latex? Will the condoms be safe to use after that?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I had no idea I had amassed that many, I guess I've been 'getting it' more often than I realized.