We all have verified covid

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Son has 103 fever. Put him on Motrin. My wife and I have symptoms. I'm drinking a jack and coke after taking a shitload of zinc and D3. May go to Big R tomorrow for horse paste.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Son has 103 fever. Put him on Motrin. My wife and I have symptoms. I'm drinking a jack and coke after taking a shitload of zinc and D3. May go to Big R tomorrow for horse paste.

How are you feeling @Lokmar?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We're all going to get the Chink Flu (or one of the variants) eventually. No amount of jabs will prevent this.

Haven't got it Mel.

Hopefully I won't ever.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's down to 100.1. O2 sat is 97 and his heart rate is about 94 BPM. With 103.3 fever it was 110 ish BPM. My son in law was concerned about his heart rate until his fever and BPM dropped after the Motrin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get some really good ascorbic vitamin C. Take a lot of it. And the D. Lots of D....like 5k IU.

Elderberry syrup is good.

And this is on the side to do as you listen to your doctor.

Do all the things you would do for a bad head cold/flu. Theraflu helps. Nyquil and all that.

I hope you guys get over it fast!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's actually beneficial to not wash your hands after handling your balls or taking a shit... The body needs that natural immunity to build up.

flea has not had so much as the sniffles since she started receiving ass-to-mouth on the regular.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My sister, her husband, two kids, and a friend of one of the kids went to Saint Martin at the end of the year and into the new year for a vacation.

The friend tested positive so he was not allowed to fly back to Canada. My bro-in-law stayed there with him.

Meanwhile, my niece (daughter of another sister) was living in their house while they were away to look after their pets. She got Covid while they were away.

So my sister came back and they disinfected the house since the Covid positive niece was living there.

About 10 days ago my sister felt ill. She tested positive for Covid. Took her pets and went to live at the cottage to isolate and get over it.

Got pretty sick it sounds like. Fever and a heart rate that she could not get under 110 bpm. Was considering going to the hospital. Felt better and her heart rate went down when the fever went down. She came home a few days ago. She tested positive again just yesterday and she is having some trouble breathing (got the breathing info second hand from my other sister who I was talking to earlier today on the phone).

Now her husband is home, but he went to the cottage to stay away from her.

Fuckin' shit show.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your symptoms are likely going to be a bit worse as you are not vaccinated but the hospitalization and death rates for omicron are around 1/20th of Delta. Right now, omicron has displaced virtually all other strains in the US. The vitamin D was supposed to be taken before infection, same with Zinc, but it can't hurt and may help so continue. Most likely it will be like the flu and should pass in a few days. With us it was around two days but we were vaccinated.

BTW studies have shown Iver.ectin's protease inhibitor qualities are likely only useful at the eary stages of infection when the virus is replicating quickly, when people test positive, but have few or no symptoms.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We're all going to get the Chink Flu (or one of the variants) eventually. No amount of jabs will prevent this.

Just about everyone will get omicron as the R value is that high. Fortunately, both the South African and UK data show it is far, far less deadly than delta, that it displaces delta, and infection from it does grant backwards natural immunity to other known strains. Luckily, it wasn't very bad for most people because even as infections went up 20 times higher deaths fell.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My sister, her husband, two kids, and a friend of one of the kids went to Saint Martin at the end of the year and into the new year for a vacation.

The friend tested positive so he was not allowed to fly back to Canada. My bro-in-law stayed there with him.

Meanwhile, my niece (daughter of another sister) was living in their house while they were away to look after their pets. She got Covid while they were away.

So my sister came back and they disinfected the house since the Covid positive niece was living there.

About 10 days ago my sister felt ill. She tested positive for Covid. Took her pets and went to live at the cottage to isolate and get over it.

Got pretty sick it sounds like. Fever and a heart rate that she could not get under 110 bpm. Was considering going to the hospital. Felt better and her heart rate went down when the fever went down. She came home a few days ago. She tested positive again just yesterday and she is having some trouble breathing (got the breathing info second hand from my other sister who I was talking to earlier today on the phone).

Now her husband is home, but he went to the cottage to stay away from her.

Fuckin' shit show.

Hope she gets better soon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of my best friends, we went to college together and were room mates, he now works as an investment banker, told me today that his five year old tested positive. They also have a three year old so they are worried about him as he was to young to vaccinate. The private pre-school he sends his son requires twice weekly tests and the five year old tested positive but has so far not had any symptoms.

DDT

Factory Bastard
One of my best friends, we went to college together and were room mates, he now works as an investment banker, told me today that his five year old tested positive. They also have a three year old so they are worried about him as he was to young to vaccinate. The private pre-school he sends his son requires twice weekly tests and the five year old tested positive but has so far not had any symptoms.
Kids seem able to handle Chink Flu without too many issues.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
He's down to 100.1. O2 sat is 97 and his heart rate is about 94 BPM. With 103.3 fever it was 110 ish BPM. My son in law was concerned about his heart rate until his fever and BPM dropped after the Motrin.
I've had a few littles in my fam. come down with it, tested positive and had flu like symptoms for a couple days and then bouncing back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kids seem able to handle Chink Flu without too many issues.

Little ones generally do not get very sick or spread it as much.

Thank God for that.

DDT

Factory Bastard

Back to back infections? Holy Smokes. Was she vaccinated?