We don't get many homeless because it's cold

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've said it before. Some states get more homeless because it just doesn't get as cold.

Here is a Sheriff's Lieutenant making the point for me.

"Wright said they do not have a lot of transients in the area because it gets very cold due to the high elevation."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cold states like NY have a shit ton of public housing. The weather does attract many drug vagrants to California but so does lack of law enforcement and paying homeless drug addicts to be homeless drug addicts (see SF).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cold states like NY have a shit ton of public housing. The weather does attract many drug vagrants to California but so does lack of law enforcement and paying homeless drug addicts to be homeless drug addicts (see SF).

I personally know addicts who fucked off to CA. One died out there.

It's hard to be a junkie in the midwest. Cold winters drive them to either FL(when the pill mills were a thing) or CA. It's mostly CA.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
I've said it before. Some states get more homeless because it just doesn't get as cold.

Oh, you mean people who are going to be living on the street would rather be somewhat comfortable than freeze to death?

Give yourself a Gold Star.
So you will be knocking off the Blue states create more homeless schtick?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
we have a homeless problem now, its ramping up, the ones that stay outside during winter usually burn to death tryna keep warm in some makeshift shelter ... summer is more a useless druuggy type but fuck there were so many Downtown last night .... our core reeks of piss, the sidewalks are filthy ... THREE random attacks by the mentally ill in one week
a dood killed two brownies for ZERO reason
a hatchet to the back o the head attack,, victim lived
and another I cant remeMber but know its there ... all random

our fine city is going to shit

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I personally know addicts who fucked off to CA. One died out there.

It's hard to be a junkie in the midwest. Cold winters drive them to either FL(when the pill mills were a thing) or CA. It's mostly CA.

That's what happens in Canada too @Dove. They all flock to the West Coast cuz it's warmer here. They collect welfare and then use that money to buy drugs.

They die if they sleep outside in places like Toronto during the winter. But in Vancouver they can sleep on Park benches, doorways, tents or underpasses.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In San Francisco they give every dysfunctional homeless drug addict $600 a month cash, $200 a month in food stamps, and a free pass on any and all laws they break. So they flock there for the freebies and free passes. Meanwhile crime is through the roof and quality of life is in the toilet.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Afford housing is just a corrupt scam 100% of the time without exception if the government is involved.