We now have a Facebook community page!

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Our page is right ---->
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

We also have a Facebook profile but I realize not everyone wants to share their personal lives with the people running the profile.
If anyone would like to help run the page, let me know.
Sharona don't even ask, the answer is NO.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Sharona has 526 'friends' and many of them are muslim or indian or whatever the fuck. An elaborate muse ruse. LOL

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Help still wanted. I don't have enough friends on my Iggy McLulz account to spread the good word of Bastad Factory alone. I will even teach you how to work the page. @Sharona you want to help? No using the page to voice your opinions though, just posting memes.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I must pause and ask... "Do we really want the world knowing of our debauchery?"

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I must pause and ask... "Do we really want the world knowing of our debauchery?"
If we want more members, yes. I'm not sure this method will work but it's worth a try. All I can say is only share the posts that you feel comfortable sharing from the page. There will be a mix of cute stuff and down right nasty stuff but nothing that breaks FB's ToS cause I don't want to lose another sock account :LOL1: I've lost 2 since May.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Elite Bastards
I have an alt Facebook. However, I have NO friends. I use it to write my bullshit no one wants to know about. I can help out if needed.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I have an alt Facebook. However, I have NO friends. I use it to write my bullshit no one wants to know about. I can help out if needed.
Thank you! That would be great, just message me on the page and I'll add you to staff.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Elite Bastards
Thank you! That would be great, just message me on the page and I'll add you to staff.
I will this evening when I get home.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
If we want more members, yes. I'm not sure this method will work but it's worth a try. All I can say is only share the posts that you feel comfortable sharing from the page. There will be a mix of cute stuff and down right nasty stuff but nothing that breaks FB's ToS cause I don't want to lose another sock account :LOL1: I've lost 2 since May.

Which then leads me to ask... Do we have enough lube for new members?

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards

Is this enough?

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Is this enough?

I'm not sure.. is it comparable to the metric tonnage of our last shipment of lube we acquired? I lost the paperwork...

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I don't know, I don't believe I was around at the time.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Elite Bastards

Lube? What lube? I didn't get any fucking lube!!!!

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Lube? What lube? I didn't get any fucking lube!!!!
You were unconscious at the time.

ahtaC yddaM

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
This is sooooooooooooo fucking cute. Omg!

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I refuse to login to this website without a VPN, so shitposting under my real name is a no-go. I'm sure Kevin Florentino, aka Jibbles who lives in Tennessee working at a used car lot company called Kevin Florentino's Rent-an-El Camino, would like to join.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I refuse to login to this website without a VPN, so shitposting under my real name is a no-go. I'm sure Kevin Florentino, aka Jibbles who lives in Tennessee working at a used car lot company called Kevin Florentino's Rent-an-El Camino, would like to join.
Dude have you gone retarded? It's not that type of page. It's like any other "meme" page you normally follow and share memes from. It's perfectly fine though if you don't want to follow the page whatever I don't really care.

Top Bottom