Welcome... Biggie Smiles

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- Thread-Jacking (Post a Picture of Yourself)

Biggie Smiles has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 3 days of exile in the AssBox.

P2oiQuk.jpg

Exile Ends
9/19/20 @ 8:00 am MST

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Welcome @BiggieSmiles. It's gonna be crowded in here... :-)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
*Burp*

Sewage Major is still a pedophile tho
Hope not
It's true. We cornered him on it at SG before I banned him.

He went on a spamming spree as soon as we connected all the dots as to why he'd exiled in some third world shit hole
What is SG? And I m pretty sure your imagination is too large...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He went on a TDS spamming spree after we uncovered him as an exiled pedophile

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*Burp*

Hope not

He went on a spamming spree as soon as we connected all the dots as to why he'd exiled in some third world shit hole

You ever think he went on a spamming spree because you're accusing him of something horrific with NO EVIDENCE?.. You are as lame as they come... Think about how easily someone could do that to you, hmm? Perhaps on 4 chan with your screen name at your sg site.. I really don't know the man, but spreading bullshit rumors like a high school flunky is PATHETIC :/

Q

Banned
*Burp*

Hope not

How did you uncover him?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*Burp*

Hope not

You ever think he went on a spamming spree because you're accusing him of something horrific with NO EVIDENCE?.. You are as lame as they come... Think about how easily someone could do that to you, hmm? Perhaps on 4 chan with your screen name at your sg site.. I really don't know the man, but spreading bullshit rumors like a high school flunky is PATHETIC :/
careful with all that triggering bud. you'll spot your panties

Q

Banned
*Burp*

Hope not

People here like to accuse innocent people of horrible things...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*Burp*

Hope not

Im not triggered...just think you're a fuckwit ..Id like to know what SM did toyou to make you such a triggered bitch ?lol...Must have been something pretty good to make you come on this site (DAILY) and cry like a whiny faggot?

• Interesting
Reactions: cw_

Q

Banned
*Burp*

Hope not

Im not triggered...just think you're a fuckwit ..Id like to know what SM did toyou to make you such a triggered bitch ?lol...Must have been something pretty good to make you come on this site (DAILY) and cry like a whiny faggot?
And what are YOU doing here? Looks to me like "crying like a whiny faggot" :Hello:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck it....i dont give a fuck anymore...I get no where sticking up for people.....never have.......Its a bad habit of mine that im going to break right now....and idk why, but the gif you posted caused me to lmfao!....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Iron monkey is a diddler trying to turn the convo of child sex normal around here ... I surely wish @Bastard Factory would send him a little message since I would think that this is just as bad as messing up a thread ... who needs little crying pedos around here ? he won't be missed . SM has ripped him so many times LMFAO .. personally I like watching him strike out in anger ...
AnyDisloyalBlackbuck-small.gif
hahahahahahaha like some sort of retarded Cobra :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn't mean im done photoshopping you though :LOL1:....Ive got some goodies in mind lol

Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why does X go batshit every time someone mentions the fact that sewage major is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?

Are they partners in crime? Does he have a warrant out for his arrest too?

We're gonna get to the bottom of this

for the children

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Crying faggoT LMFAO
Who the fuck wants to log in when all it is is post after post of your fucking hurt bullshit ... this place is funny and fun and effervescent, than you darken it with post after post of your leaky ass juice, like a hurt snail oozing feelZ :LMAO: :LMAO:

Find another way :rightON:
images
where's your neck ??

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Crying faggoT LMFAO
Who the fuck wants to log in when all it is is post after post of your fucking hurt bullshit ... this place is funny and fun and effervescent, than you darken it with post after post of your leaky ass juice, like a hurt snail oozing feelZ :LMAO: :LMAO:

Find another way :rightON:
images
where's your neck ??

Dude, your room decor sucks donkey asshole.

just saying.

I bet the kids hate being there