Welcome... Biggie Smiles II

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone there is talking about here so why not do the same? Hell, it is the assbox and meltdown which is supposed to be anything goes so why get angry? Also, I believe I mentioned it exactly twice.

Just like yesterday, we were talking about electrical power and generators in meltdown and I mentioned a law that was being changed which effected rates for solar panel owners and you wigged out about politics... In meltdown.

I think the idea here, is not to drag anymore drama over here. I can tell ya, they’ve got their own.

Jesus Christ, this place lives and dies on drama.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dowen in the basement I think I meant LOL
But I see what you guise are doin here
120.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There’s a plus to having Biggies cool his heels down here: he can still slide his dick into the wall outlets in an effort to come up with an original thought except now the top floor subs won’t short out when he does.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I wonder if Biggie has a booster seat in his car.
Guaranteed Applebee's has that high chair all ready for his once a week splurge lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biggie Smalls still here?
Nice and organized for a change upstairs.

he is a prisoner of turf war declared by the spamtards

I am willing to believe what you say is true but if that is so... Why did you try so hard to hook up with him? Am I wrong?

I mean you and Dove got into a real man fight if I am not mistaken.

No, we did not. That's entirely in her head. SHES the one who thinks we are in competition.

When Big and I "met" her we were already a couple and she used to send him these perverted sext PMs that Big completely ignored. He was pretty much the only male she hit on that blew her off. So that got her fixated.

Shes always had this weird crush on him and enjoys pretending I'm jealous of her. Its fucking retarded. I've had a lot of second hand embarrassment for her.

There has never once been any "fight" or "competition" for Big on MY behalf. She needs to imagine that in her head because shes been competing with me. Or trying to. Its childish and I've ignored it.

It's the whole fact that Big never gave her the sort of attention she wanted from him and she took that as a challange and created this competition on her own. As far as Big and I? We have always been close. Always been posting buddies. Always had our own unique bond and relationship that had nothing to with the internet and nothing to do with her.

She visited him and pressured him into sex with her and now she feels she has competed with me successfully. So her "fight" over Big has always been one sided. The only thing she has ever been to me and Big is the woman from the board.

She imagines Big to be this playboy on the forums that all the women want and fight over so she thinks getting his attention is this status thing and makes her better than the other women. That's why she constantly posted about Big and things in Bigs life. She needed others to believe they were closer than they truly are. She views him like some object that enhances her worth on the forums and its bizzare.

So a lot of her disturbing hatred towards me is rooted in the fact Big and I were a couple(she actually tries to publically judge Big and Is real life relationship.....she wasnt even there FFS) and that him and I are still friends and close.

She uses this CPS shit because she knows a few real life stories about us. Big had this cunt of a neighbor who didnt like him and his boys. So one day the boys were jumping off the rails of the deck into the pool. I told them to knock it off a few times and finally they did. Bigs boys were hyper and rough but they really liked me.

A day later CPS showed up because the cunt neighbor called and complained that the boys were jumping in the pool. They came and they went.

She brings this up on the forum and tries to make it into something it isnt and she thinks she can degrade MY value in Bigs life by this "Dovey got CPS called on her" narrative. As much as Murd hates the children of the men she dates (and she does.....she talks about mens children like they are a cancer) it's a huge joke.

Shes the one who has always tried to compete. I've never bothered. I dont need to, and if I DID need to? I would just walk away. I would never want a man I had to "win" from other women. If my value isnt noticed or appreciated I would move on.
Its embarrassing to see her acting out like that right in front of Big. I would be embarrassed if I acted like her for some guy who has clearly never been interested in me who wanted someone else.

When I was talking to Poofer she started throwing herself at him, too. He was trashing her for it. I'm sure he sings a different tune now after I've rejected him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am willing to believe what you say is true but if that is so... Why did you try so hard to hook up with him? Am I wrong?

No, we did not. That's entirely in her head. SHES the one who thinks we are in competition.

When Big and I "met" her we were already a couple and she used to send him these perverted sext PMs that Big completely ignored. He was pretty much the only male she hit on that blew her off. So that got her fixated.

Shes always had this weird crush on him and enjoys pretending I'm jealous of her. Its fucking retarded. I've had a lot of second hand embarrassment for her.

There has never once been any "fight" or "competition" for Big on MY behalf. She needs to imagine that in her head because shes been competing with me. Or trying to. Its childish and I've ignored it.

It's the whole fact that Big never gave her the sort of attention she wanted from him and she took that as a challange and created this competition on her own. As far as Big and I? We have always been close. Always been posting buddies. Always had our own unique bond and relationship that had nothing to with the internet and nothing to do with her.

She visited him and pressured him into sex with her and now she feels she has competed with me successfully. So her "fight" over Big has always been one sided. The only thing she has ever been to me and Big is the woman from the board.

She imagines Big to be this playboy on the forums that all the women want and fight over so she thinks getting his attention is this status thing and makes her better than the other women. That's why she constantly posted about Big and things in Bigs life. She needed others to believe they were closer than they truly are. She views him like some object that enhances her worth on the forums and its bizzare.

So a lot of her disturbing hatred towards me is rooted in the fact Big and I were a couple(she actually tries to publically judge Big and Is real life relationship.....she wasnt even there FFS) and that him and I are still friends and close.

She uses this CPS shit because she knows a few real life stories about us. Big had this cunt of a neighbor who didnt like him and his boys. So one day the boys were jumping off the rails of the deck into the pool. I told them to knock it off a few times and finally they did. Bigs boys were hyper and rough but they really liked me.

A day later CPS showed up because the cunt neighbor called and complained that the boys were jumping in the pool. They came and they went.

She brings this up on the forum and tries to make it into something it isnt and she thinks she can degrade MY value in Bigs life by this "Dovey got CPS called on her" narrative. As much as Murd hates the children of the men she dates (and she does.....she talks about mens children like they are a cancer) it's a huge joke.

Shes the one who has always tried to compete. I've never bothered. I dont need to, and if I DID need to? I would just walk away. I would never want a man I had to "win" from other women. If my value isnt noticed or appreciated I would move on.
Its embarrassing to see her acting out like that right in front of Big. I would be embarrassed if I acted like her for some guy who has clearly never been interested in me who wanted someone else.

When I was talking to Poofer she started throwing herself at him, too. He was trashing her for it. I'm sure he sings a different tune now after I've rejected him.

I’ll be God Damned go to hell. Is this truth, or fiction?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's the truth.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Fucking Christ, the neverending drama. I mean, who doesn't like internet drama?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's the truth.

Are you sure?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's the truth.

Are you sure?

I think before anyone should judge, they should here the other side of the story.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's the truth.

Are you sure?

I think before anyone should judge, they should here the other side of the story.

Do you really want Big to do that? It would hurt some feelings and they wouldnt be mine.

It's probably more comforting to pretend his "dick was broke".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's the truth.

Are you sure?

Do you really want Big to do that? It would hurt some feelings and they wouldnt be mine.

It's probably more comforting to pretend his "dick was broke".

Bet it’s short. Like the rest Of the little guy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's the truth.

Are you sure?

"hear" you illiterate disgusting fat slob

hear

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Strange that you call her fat. She’s probably 2 feet taller than your stubby self