Welcome... Breakfall

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

OOQTvQt.jpg

BreakfaLL aka Gallium has been found guilty by his peers for excessive whining and shit-posting throughout the entire month of January 2020.

brangwyn.jpg

"I knew I could do it". - Breakfall
Whiny Bastard of the Month - January 2020

* Exile Ends *
2-20-20

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Eaxctly !! ^^^^^

Should'a been me ! just look how I spelt 'exactly' up there ffs This will come and go like a quiet odorless fart ...way to have fun yoou gayss .

:KMA:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eaxctly !! ^^^^^

Should'a been me ! just look how I spelt 'exactly' up there ffs This will come and go like a quiet odorless fart ...way to have fun yoou gayss .

I honestly dont know how it happened, shits rigged! How many shekels you pay Stinky? Shoulda been a tie between you and Vile, then next thing ya know, Break slides in? Dont make sense.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
"Rigged" huh ... "don't make sense" he says...

Ask the three who voted for him...

wkoD0dC.png

If it was rigged... Vile_Vixen would've won ..........................................

frRdBcJ.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

wkoD0dC.png

If it was rigged... Vile_Vixen would've won ..........................................

frRdBcJ.png
Don’t worry, blazooo has been all fidgety since stinky slowly started eating him lol I’m sure it’s just temporary...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Eaxctly !! ^^^^^

I honestly dont know how it happened, shits rigged! How many shekels you pay Stinky? Shoulda been a tie between you and Vile, then next thing ya know, Break slides in? Dont make sense.
I broke that tie cuz Breakfail is forum cancer

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

wkoD0dC.png

frRdBcJ.png
Don’t worry, blazooo has been all fidgety since stinky slowly started eating him lol I’m sure it’s just temporary...

Stank awakened the sleeping Blaze of Old. You merely have not seen CJ style Blaze lol.

Im still my fun self, but if you think for one second that I will bend over and let StinkyPinky peg my ass, then you obviously dont know the Blaze lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eaxctly !! ^^^^^

Lol gotcha.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breakfall doesn't even whine imo ...

wkoD0dC.png

frRdBcJ.png

Stank awakened the sleeping Blaze of Old. You merely have not seen CJ style Blaze lol.

Im still my fun self, but if you think for one second that I will bend over and let StinkyPinky peg my ass, then you obviously dont know the Blaze lol.

:facepalm:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Eaxctly !! ^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^