Welcome... Breakfall II

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- Just because.

Breakfall has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 7 days of exile in the Ass Box.

giphy.gif

*** Exile ends 5/22/22 ***

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey break fruitcake

if it's any consultation to your burnt pussy I've been ass boxed before

chin up, breasts out big girl... you will survive

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory you lose another member because of your inability to see an obvious problem in the ranks.

You have my private number… maybe call me one day. We can have a laugh outside of these boundaries.

Good luck with it all…hard knocks all the way!

Cheers!:ThumbsUp1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is a song for @Blandscape

Love the way you activate your hips and push your ass out
Got a nigga wantin' it so bad I'm 'bout to pass out
Wanna dig you and I can't even lie about it
Baby, just alleviate your clothes, time to fly up out it
Catch you at a club, oh, shit you got me fiendin'
Body talkin' shit to me but I can't comprehend the meaning
Now if you wanna roll with me, then here's your chance
Doin' eighty on the freeway, police, catch me if you can
Forgive me, I'm a rider, still, I'm just a simple man
All I want is money, fuck the fame, I'm a simple man
Mr. International, player with the passport
Just like Aladdin, bitch, get you anything you ask for
It's either him or me, champagne, Hennessy
A favorite of my homies when we floss on our enemies
Witness as we creep to a low speed, peep what a ho need
Puff some mo' weed, funk, ya don't need
Approachin' hoochies with a passion, been a long day
But I've been driven by attraction in a strong way
Your body is bangin', baby, I love it when you flaunt it
Time to give it to daddy, nigga, now tell me how you want it
(Tell me how you want it)

I mean lyrics…sorry braah!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKYS SHOES LOOK MASSIVE AND THEYRE ONLY A SIZE 4.... He's genuinely the worst the Internet has to offer... I hate that he cannot even insult me! He tries like fuck but it doesn't work!! Annoying crud!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No wonder Break opts never to return. What he told Erica anyway
You can rate me up or down it doesn't do shut, doesn't make me like you more or make me dislike you more but NEVER trust a word that guy says! He's fake as fuck! You've spoken to him for years znd you know Jack shit about him, this isn't 2002 where we all lock downed on privacy!! He's not who he says he is, I swear on my mum he's a bitch!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You can rate me up or down it doesn't do shut, doesn't make me like you more or make me dislike you more but NEVER trust a word that guy says! He's fake as fuck! You've spoken to him for years znd you know Jack shit about him, this isn't 2002 where we all lock downed on privacy!! He's not who he says he is, I swear on my mum he's a bitch!
Hello @Admin ya liberal goof, are you doing good me old mucker? Caught any nice trout this fall even although it's AUTUMN ITS CALLLED AUTUMN!! "Oh leaves fall in AUTUMN let's just piss on the Brits some more by calling it "fall" they'll hate it!! "That's a confirmitive sarge!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello @Admin ya liberal goof, are you doing good me old mucker? Caught any nice trout this fall even although it's AUTUMN ITS CALLLED AUTUMN!! "Oh leaves fall in AUTUMN let's just piss on the Brits some more by calling it "fall" they'll hate it!! "That's a confirmitive sarge!"

Speaking of things the English might hate. I saw a clip where Scots and Irishmen were changing "Lizzie's in a box" at their football games.

I guess it could have been much worse.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of things the English might hate. I saw a clip where Scots and Irishmen were changing "Lizzie's in a box" at their football games.

I guess it could have been much worse.
That's Celtic and other teams like Hibs that wiould sing that, my team the famous Glasgow Rangers are a prouid pro-union team and the only pic we have in our dressing room is a pic of her majesty.... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't it God save the King now?
Fuck knows what's happening with my imgur, Norton keeps shutting it down saying my passwords have been compromised and I couldn't even make a dummy account because it's not available in my region???? I did get ripped off out £398 a wee while ago lol a guy tried to buy a mobility scooter with my card details then another guy tried to book a holiday to Seychelles lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck knows what's happening with my imgur, Norton keeps shutting it down saying my passwords have been compromised and I couldn't even make a dummy account because it's not available in my region???? I did get ripped off out £398 a wee while ago lol a guy tried to buy a mobility scooter with my card details then another guy tried to book a holiday to Seychelles lmao

Freaking thieves. Fuck those guys! I worked with my mother for several months to help her out of the identity fraud crap she was dealing with. Bank of America was the worst to deal with. That is staying with me. Fuck B o A.