Welcome... Frood

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Heya can you two bitches (DD and Seamajor) just get fucking married already? Faggots.

You first

Although, I will say that you repetitively calling Freud "DD" is quite funny in a rain-man sort of way. It only goes to show that Freud is soo damn stupid that he couldn't even fool the likes of your dumb ass. And you're one of more retarded posters that come out here acting like a bitch, then runs to that other bitch Bastard Factory complaining how moron Freud hurt your vagina.

Idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey cutie. Piss up a rope. I do like your avatar tho

Tell me you "local cross dressing legend." How is it you hound Freud at every forum he posts at which is many because he has no life. Then have a nervous breakdown when your attempted "trolling" backfires and blasts your skirt over your oblong head?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see that whiney little mealy-mouthed turdlet Seaboobs has made you his bitch... :LMAO2:

What'd you do??? Hahaha

Photoshopped some gif images of Seaboobs from photos he posted of himself before...

They're calling it PI... lulz

In my opinion, the photos or information are no longer private once the person posts them, however, the person posting photos of their own do have copyrights to them, no? I could be wrong.

Not in works of parody or art...

Ahhhhh i gotcha.

Not in works of parody or art when the subject is a public figure.

Anyway, Arms Dealer Brat belongs here for oh so many reasons.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I see that whiney little mealy-mouthed turdlet Seaboobs has made you his bitch... :LMAO2:

What'd you do??? Hahaha

Photoshopped some gif images of Seaboobs from photos he posted of himself before...

They're calling it PI... lulz

In my opinion, the photos or information are no longer private once the person posts them, however, the person posting photos of their own do have copyrights to them, no? I could be wrong.

Not in works of parody or art...

Ahhhhh i gotcha.

Not in works of parody or art when the subject is a public figure.

Anyway, Arms Dealer Brat belongs here for oh so many reasons.

267261.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not too long now Hazza! You’ll be out in time for Australia Day!

happy-australia-day-january-26-greeting-card-with-hand-lettering-and-vector-id1089619576
Speaking of 'time', where's Shampain?
Indisposed momentarily :rightON:

Welcome you and me back, mate!
Hahahahaha...yeah, I had a bit of a dummy-spit! Lol
But fark, how hot was it though? It was supposed to be the hottest Australia Day since 1960?!

It was like 13 down here....and wet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

happy-australia-day-january-26-greeting-card-with-hand-lettering-and-vector-id1089619576

But fark, how hot was it though? It was supposed to be the hottest Australia Day since 1960?!

What a contrast...we had just over 40’C with some places over 45. The humidity was a killer too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What a contrast...we had just over 40’C with some places over 45. The humidity was a killer too.

We had a pair of 34-36 degree days, then it went back to cold/wet again..... global warming my arse....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We had a pair of 34-36 degree days, then it went back to cold/wet again..... global warming my arse....
Yeah exactly. One can always chuck on a jumper in the cold, but trying to escape the heat is another thing. Our AC packed it in, so I just walked around naked indoors and then only a sarong outside! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah exactly. One can always chuck on a jumper in the cold, but trying to escape the heat is another thing. Our AC packed it in, so I just walked around naked indoors and then only a sarong outside! Lol

We haven't even used our main AC this year and it's nearly February!

I used my rotary motored portable Tesla battery packed camp AC like twice in two months just to take the edge off in the living area. In 25 years I've never seen the heat stay away so late in January.

I truly believe we're cooling globally. Look at Saudi Arabia, Japan, China, Bolivia...elsewhere.... record snowfalls and cold....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We haven't even used our main AC this year and it's nearly February!

I used my rotary motored portable Tesla battery packed camp AC like twice in two months just to take the edge off in the living area. In 25 years I've never seen the heat stay away so late in January.

I truly believe we're cooling globally. Look at Saudi Arabia, Japan, China, Bolivia...elsewhere.... record snowfalls and cold....
Weather is all out of whack these days! Sign of the times...