Welcome... Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yet you live in squalor... lulz

You know I’ve built a beautiful home, pool, and guest cottage. You seen the photos. I don’t need to remind you of you special place.

I spent a number of years in Central and South America... you're skint on funds....

...you're a US coward hiding in the third world and collecting Social Security checks to make ends meet. Lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD you’re full of shit. You’ve warn those lies out. Enjoy your stay here, and get used to it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seamajor on the beach realgrimm removed out of the "January 6th is gonna be crazy' thread... Edited example...

maMz35V.png

Which led you to talk about it here... https://bastardfactory.net/threads/who-is-the-biggest-pussy-here.3273/

Meanwhile, later, in the same thread...Then that
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
looking GIF you posted of him on the beach...

VB8Evku.png

Then few hours later went on a deepfake GIF run here in Erotica Forum...

YnAaENj.png

Then there's THIS, which I've left up as another example.

And another thread you dropped a pic.... Here

And another thread you dropped one...

4VH0W3u.png

Gonna be a thriLL to see what happens if you do it again, but until then... 6 days, no biggeee.

RoLL with it.

Nice that you cleared this up. Many of us have posted Pics of yourselves. I’ll think twice before I do it again. Kinda spoils the fun.

took you long enough to learn ffs .. have you been napping when internetting 101 went out ??

Put pics they get chopped, that's the fun ...

Don't act all innocent and doe eyed LOL

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've had to remove a chop of Sea before, said he hadnt posted "that" pic before. So I quit chopping him. He took the fun out of it by complaining. He's posted so many, it was hard to keep up. So I dont bother. Chopping of pics posted here are fair game, just have to make sure it came from here lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It sucks for those of us that been in the game since 2000’s but I’m glad BF runs a tight ship. And that’s not ass kissing, it’s being honest.

I had one board owner create another alt and use his panel to attack me with my PI and that of my kids. So I appreciate you @Bastard Factory!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I remember Blazor doing that chop of me and SSS but he did ask my permission before he did it or maybe I just told him to do it? Can't remember, lol. Either way, it was funny as hell.

I post my pic knowing damn well it’ll get saved and used later. I’m used to it

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I've had to remove a chop of Sea before, said he hadnt posted "that" pic before. So I quit chopping him. He took the fun out of it by complaining. He's posted so many, it was hard to keep up. So I dont bother. Chopping of pics posted here are fair game, just have to make sure it came from here lol.

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/what-r-u-doing-right-now.593/page-289#post-212965

IF someone complains... gotta remove it.

Seamajor complains on every forum. He would post his pic at SG then ask for it to be removed when reposted. After a while, I just thought he was trolling and left it alone.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohhhh a pussy history

tumblr_ohb1egrb101vww08oo4_250.gifv

Let 'em flap in the wind :IggyMcLulz:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/what-r-u-doing-right-now.593/page-289#post-212965

Seamajor complains on every forum. He would post his pic at SG then ask for it to be removed when reposted. After a while, I just thought he was trolling and left it alone.

Your nuts, as if you controlled anything there. Remember? You couldn’t do it without Stubby?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Your nuts, as if you controlled anything there. Remember? You couldn’t do it without Stubby?

Are you saying you NEVER PM’d me asking to remove your pic?? Dude...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember Blazor doing that chop of me and SSS but he did ask my permission before he did it or maybe I just told him to do it? Can't remember, lol. Either way, it was funny as hell.

Blazer is a gentleman.. DD is a lying troll.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I pleaded with you to loose Stubby. You were busy getting your nails done.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I pleaded with you to loose Stubby. You were busy getting your nails done.

OMG, you asked me several times to delete your pic when Freud posted it! You do the same to Evs at VF. Hello?

• Funny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this my final warning DD? I offered to be your pal. You declined. You are the coward. You show it when you’re desperate and beaten. Last offer DD

Sea.

Dont you get that we have ALL been photochopped? Why are you upset about this?

• Winner

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you let them get away with it. Is that what your saying. Stubby fucked your site up.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Not gonna say Seamajor hasn't baited himself out there... I've seen it over time. He's all over message boards and there's zero favoritism here, but its legit. He reported Harry several times. What kicked off this donkey show was Harry ignoring a PM warning from a mod.

Prob here is using all over the board. One or two peoples vengeful creativity scares off others from wanting to show their face and I like that some would be willing to pull back that curtain and not have it hatefully twisted and dropped in 55 threads.

If they complain/report it, it goes. If they don't care, we don't either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is what it is. Many more constructive things to do today.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So you let them get away with it. Is that what your saying. Stubby fucked your site up.

You just posted my feet PI... and never said you could....and I fear for my life now.

You dirty PI cocksucker@@@@@!!!

• Funny