Welcome... Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not gonna say Seamajor hasn't baited himself out there... I've seen it over time. He's all over message boards and there's zero favoritism here, but its legit. He reported Harry several times. What kicked off this donkey show was Harry ignoring a PM warning from a mod.

Prob here is using all over the board. One or two peoples vengeful creativity scares off others from wanting to show their face and I like that some would be willing to pull back that curtain and not have it hatefully twisted and dropped in 55 threads.

Yet he reports anybody who uses the same photos he posts.... that's not sane...

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Not gonna say Seamajor hasn't baited himself out there... I've seen it over time. He's all over message boards and there's zero favoritism here, but its legit. He reported Harry several times. What kicked off this donkey show was Harry ignoring a PM warning from a mod.

Prob here is using all over the board. One or two peoples vengeful creativity scares off others from wanting to show their face and I like that some would be willing to pull back that curtain and not have it hatefully twisted and dropped in 55 threads.

And he baits you into using them.

o0F669B.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And he baits you into using it.

He baits me by posting photos of himself that people rearrange on a troll-flame board and that's OUR problem for photoshopping it?

Are you fucking serious, mate?

Are you a jellyfish?

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

He baits me by posting photos of himself that people rearrange on a troll-flame board and that's OUR problem for photoshopping it?

Are you a jellyfish?

That's YOUR problem for proliferating it.
Got rules here motherfucker.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If I was a mod or admin here, I'd apologize to me for letting a butthurt geriatric moron dictate how the forum should be run despite said bitch-tits talking out both sides of his mouth.

22 years of forum work and 28 years of message board communications, and I've NEVER seen such cowardice before....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Are you a jellyfish?

That's YOUR problem for proliferating it.
Got rules here motherfucker.

Yeah ok.... Biden Ra Ra Ra.... get your pom poms out...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

If they complain/report it goes. If they don't, they don't care... it stays up.

That's how I feel. Can't tell you how many pics of myself I have posted. I have zero give a fucks. It doesn't matter how many chops they do on me...at the end of the day, it doesn't define who I am....it doesn't change ME.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
That faggot is such a dooshbag-
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

I know you dislike freud but cmon...who cries about their picture being reposted after THEY posted it in the first place?

Me. All I can say it tough shit. I’m tired of being threatened by that troll.

Threatened?? Wtf is he gonna do...fly to CR and show up on your doorstep??

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

I know you dislike freud but cmon...who cries about their picture being reposted after THEY posted it in the first place?

Sadly no. She spends all her $$ on smokes. Zero self control, like when she’s here.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Are you fucking serious? Freud is the most harmless person ....omg. You feel threatened by him?

Really now? He is JUST on the boards for fun ffs.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Sadly no. She spends all her $$ on smokes. Zero self control, like when she’s here.

Then you obviously didn’t feel threatened. You were upset that you were being trolled left and right. Got it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Are you fucking serious? Freud is the most harmless person ....omg. You feel threatened by him?

That pale grey skin coupled with that skinny short frame, maybe your right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Maybe your right. That pale grey skin coupled with that skinny short frame, maybe your right?

It's just Freud, ffs. You are getting him and talking about feeling threatened and you are still all emotional over the Dinky troll.

I dont feel threatened when he drunk dials me at 5am and talks to everyone in my house.....you are all beside yourself over a chop. Good lort lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
E31-EED5-B-317-E-4-ADB-803-A-9-B8-E4-E34-B6-CE.jpg

This conversation has become lame. Time for some fun. Awesome day here, surf is cracking.