Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
That faggot is such a dooshbag-
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

I know you dislike freud but cmon...who cries about their picture being reposted after THEY posted it in the first place?

Me. All I can say it tough shit. I’m tired of being threatened by that troll.

Are you fucking serious? Freud is the most harmless person ....omg. You feel threatened by him?

Really now? He is JUST on the boards for fun ffs.

Maybe your right. That pale grey skin coupled with that skinny short frame, maybe your right?

It's just Freud, ffs. You are getting him and talking about feeling threatened and you are still all emotional over the Dinky troll.

I dont feel threatened when he drunk dials me at 5am and talks to everyone in my house.....you are all beside yourself over a chop. Good lort lol.

I've almost gave him my number lol. He asked one time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

I know you dislike freud but cmon...who cries about their picture being reposted after THEY posted it in the first place?

Are you fucking serious? Freud is the most harmless person ....omg. You feel threatened by him?

Maybe your right. That pale grey skin coupled with that skinny short frame, maybe your right?

It's just Freud, ffs. You are getting him and talking about feeling threatened and you are still all emotional over the Dinky troll.

I dont feel threatened when he drunk dials me at 5am and talks to everyone in my house.....you are all beside yourself over a chop. Good lort lol.

Lol he will call you, too. You should do it, it's worth it.

He is hilarious lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Lol he will call you, too. You should do it, it's worth it.

He is hilarious lol.

I prolly will lol. But hes gonna have to call me, I aint paying that long distance lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Seaboobs does the same thing over at BC and Van forum to the point they mostly ignore him now. He can literally post an image in a thread and a couple of pages later, complain his PI is being reposted....lulz
Left wing scum are like that

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hahahahahaha. Seamidgit is all mad n shit cause he don’t want no one seeing he’s really 4ft y’all :ROFL:

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A2-DB60-EB-4-DBF-4408-8969-E21-A52-E359-ED.jpg

Still taller than 26 donuts Corto

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

DD drunk calls you, really?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

On occasion, yes. He calls me when he is sober, too.

Freud is awesome and does not deserve to be assboxxed for 6 days just because he chopped you....with a picture YOU posted, Sea.

It's completely harmless fun. It always has been. Its bitchy that you did this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I already know the pictures I posted in Dorian Gheyrapists thread are getting harvested.

You dont see me all giving any single fucks.

If I dig in my pants, I might have an extra testicle I can lend you, Sea.

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I already know the pictures I posted in Dorian Gheyrapists thread are getting harvested.

Mines didn't come wif extra's
where you shop at ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Freud is awesome and does not deserve to be assboxxed for 6 days just because he chopped you....with a picture YOU posted, Sea.

B F runs a way better show that Stubby did. The proof if in the punch. Awesome for BF that y’all followed me over here. Keeps Stubby off the play grounds.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you keep them in a jar? Ever take em out?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm thinking about shining them on your chin but I'm not sure if it would be a reward or not.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

B F runs a way better show that Stubby did. The proof if in the punch. Awesome for BF that y’all followed me over here. Keeps Stubby off the play grounds.

I followed BEnzo here. Sorry

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm thinking about shining them on your chin but I'm not sure if it would be a reward or not.

thanks but no thanks. Save it for one of your baby daddies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

thanks but no thanks. Save it for one of your baby daddies

Ooooooooo.....how should I pick which one? Should I line them up and spin my smack needle? Lulz.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Freud wanted your number?
Lol.
That faggot knows no boundaries.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Lol.

What? I was gonna meet you on the battlefield in Gettysburg remember lol? Fuck, I'd talk to most you fucks, or meet most you fucks. Except that cockroach MaxiQueer. Patooo!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Lol.

What? I was gonna meet you on the battlefield in Gettysburg remember lol? Fuck, I'd talk to most you fucks, or meet most you fucks. Except that cockroach MaxiQueer. Patooo!
Exactly. We would have met ON the battlefield.
Freud would have wanted to meet at the men's room next to the battlefield.
Huge difference-

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Great Freud Meltdown!
Maybe in the top 5.
Lulzs

She’ll get over it.
Hope not

Lol.

Exactly. We would have met ON the battlefield.
Freud would have wanted to meet at the men's room next to the battlefield.
Huge difference-

I still think that would of been pretty funny, me charging towards ya with my flag, both of us armed with Super Soakers and Nerf swords haha.

Lol, I dont know, I think he would of fought on the Southern side lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
It would have been funny. Fuckin hot that week, tho.
Frood would have been as far away from any battle as he could, believe that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It would have been funny. Fuckin hot that week, tho.
Frood would have been as far away from any battle as he could, believe that.

Was a tad hot lol. But prolly hotter for you coming South, prolly cooler for me coming a lil North lol.

Sadly you may be right, as I believe it was Winter in Oz at the time, and the man was wearing Ugg boots. Fucking Ugg boots!

lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not gonna say Seamajor hasn't baited himself out there... I've seen it over time. He's all over message boards and there's zero favoritism here, but its legit. He reported Harry several times. What kicked off this donkey show was Harry ignoring a PM warning from a mod.

Prob here is using all over the board. One or two peoples vengeful creativity scares off others from wanting to show their face and I like that some would be willing to pull back that curtain and not have it hatefully twisted and dropped in 55 threads.

If they complain/report it goes. If they don't, they don't care... it stays up.

That's how I feel. Can't tell you how many pics of myself I have posted. I have zero give a fucks. It doesn't matter how many chops they do on me...at the end of the day, it doesn't define who I am....it doesn't change ME.
It’s hard to chop up perfection! :IggyMcLulz: