Welcome... knife wielder

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- Spamming Sweat

knife weilder has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 7 days of exile in the AssBox.

gpqck53.png

*** Exile ends 3/4/19 ***

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I told you, KW. Your style of posting is totally uncool and unwanted. Think quality, NOT quantity. DON'T post the same pics and messages in multiple places all over the board.

Just be cool, fool.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Here’s video (just released) of a traffic stop in AZ last fall that turned into yet another Hut! Hut! Hutting!

A woman was pulled over – apparently for driving without government permission (i.e, she didn’t have a license, or it had been revoked).

She isn’t immediately compliant – which triggers an immediate, ultra-violent IDF-style response by the “male” (technically) AGW, who punches her, drags her out of the car, then drags her along the pavement.

He then pulls a gun on her passenger, who had exited the vehicle and was on the sidewalk – ordering him to “get on the ground, now!”

“I got one resisting,” the “hero” squeals into his microphone.

Multiple AGWs appear – guns drawn. The passenger – unarmed – is now lying face down on the pavement. The woman – now handcuffed – is stuffed into rear of an AGW-mobile and taken to the clink.

She was charged with “resisting” – and driving on a revoked license, as well as for “possession” of arbitrarily illegal “drugs” and “paraphernalia.”

Mind, all of this over victim-free “offenses” against the Authority of the State.

These psychotic AGWs are prepared to kill us over such things."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Do your thing .. just don't swing so low sometimes is all

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nothing ... I'm on crack and my batteries in the remote are low, causing severe frustration