Welcome... knife wielder

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
RIP blaster. You are missed. More so than SHAMPAIN would ever be if him and gf were killed tonight. Have it posted on the Y too for good ol times ahahaha
He has no GF, she left him after he slapped her too often and then he did it again. 3 Months of jailtime this time, but that was surely not enough

X

xXx
Site Supporter
RIP blaster. You are missed. More so than SHAMPAIN would ever be if him and gf were killed tonight. Have it posted on the Y too for good ol times ahahaha
He has no GF, she left him after he slapped her too often and then he did it again. 3 Months of jailtime this time, but that was surely not enough

New job ??

tenor.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Starting your shit with @SHAMPAIN again I see you paedophile. @Bastard Factory ...does this warrant another spell in meltdown? This pervert @Q aka maxis735 hasn’t learnt his lesson. I’ll pay to put him back into meltdown. :ThumbsUp3:

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Haha he is getting right back at it. Dude can talk all the shit he wants... just like anyone else and just like anyone else, keep it in the Sweatshop.

As for hooking him up with Meltdown Hacks... he never volunteered his name to THE LIST.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That was something brought up a few days ago and we worked it in... IF you're AssBoxed/Meltdown'd you are automatically fair game to be avatar/title hacked. Temporary. Most get out eventually.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Starting your shit with @SHAMPAIN again I see you paedophile. @Bastard Factory ...does this warrant another spell in meltdown? This pervert @Q aka maxis735 hasn’t learnt his lesson. I’ll pay to put him back into meltdown. :ThumbsUp3:
Back off my man bitch!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back off my man bitch!!
Why are you accessing two accounts you transgender bending basement dweller?!

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Back off my man bitch!!
Wtf are you smoking right now? I am maxis' wife and you best leave my man alone. I will beat you up if you don't

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back off my man bitch!!
Wtf are you smoking right now? I am maxis' wife and you best leave my man alone. I will beat you up if you don't
Vinnig....wat se my nou...die bal is groen en die wereld is blou en die pap is smaaklik?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Back off my man bitch!!
Vinnig....wat se my nou...die bal is groen en die wereld is blou en die pap is smaaklik?
Stick with english, you already suck at that

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

Machine Translations

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Back off my man bitch!!

to fish for cock of course.. Look at the little fruit shake that ass...lol.. fuckin gearbox