Welcome... maxis736

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
8g3HJgH.jpg

maxis736 has been found guilty by his peers for excessive whining and shit-posting throughout the entire month of August 2020.

brangwyn.jpg

"I can assure you that as soon as you think it is a good idea to lock me in the ass box, I will BREAK your ass box, come out and all hell will break loose! Remember that! You cannot say I did not warn you.... ;-)". - maxis736

Whiny Bastard of the Month - August 2020

* Exile Ends *
9-17-20
10 am MST

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Tough Love
I love you too! Finally you admit it! :Lovin1::Lovin1::Lovin1:

Now it is out in the open, I can reveal my tattoo. Especially for you, my love:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shit work. Uneven lines. I can do better with my eyes closed. Wtf in their right mind would let some dumb ass put a permanent shitty ass tattoo on them like that??? My kids color in coloring books that have better quality pictures that that and they're cartoons for Pete's sake!!!!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Tough Love

Shit work. Uneven lines. I can do better with my eyes closed. Wtf in their right mind would let some dumb ass put a permanent shitty ass tattoo on them like that??? My kids color in coloring books that have better quality pictures that that and they're cartoons for Pete's sake!!!!
Don't tell @Bastard Factory, but it is just watercolour. Secretly you have my heart. You and only you. :Lovin1:

Q

Banned
I wonder how much that golden pile of shit is worth? Hmmm......:Confused3:
Don't even THINK about stealing it! It is ALL MINE
That depends.....it could be mine if it were solid gold (so says my AR).....but you can keep it if it's plated ...hehehehe
Let's share it. I can dump my wife and marry you. That way everything you own also belongs to me.:devil1:
Ehhm... I mean then the golden turd is also yours :ThumbsUp3:

Succubus

Site Supporter
Tough Love

Don't tell @Bastard Factory, but it is just watercolour. Secretly you have my heart. You and only you. :Lovin1:

Awwwe I am deeply touched..... how long is your penis, again?

Succubus

Site Supporter
I wonder how much that golden pile of shit is worth? Hmmm......:Confused3:
Don't even THINK about stealing it! It is ALL MINE
That depends.....it could be mine if it were solid gold (so says my AR).....but you can keep it if it's plated ...hehehehe
Let's share it. I can dump my wife and marry you. That way everything you own also belongs to me.:devil1:
Ehhm... I mean then the golden turd is also yours :ThumbsUp3:

You mean you actually want my guns??? I'm surprised! I'll teach you how to use em'. ;)

Q

Banned
Tough Love

Does that matter to you?

I just got this tattoo...

Succubus

Site Supporter
Tough Love

Does that matter to you?

You're a woman..... I don't fuck women you sick bitch.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
maxis736 has been found guilty by his peers
Well.... those people are absolutely not my peers. Why do you insult me?!

Because your head is full of poopoo and cheez.

Maxis is a female!!!!!

Ah, a Yurpeen female. That explains the submissive attitude toward lefty lunacy. Yurpeen females seem to crave the weakening and destabilization of their society. Perhaps they believe that a soft society, once overrun by primitive savages, will give rise to alpha males. And if not, such women content themselves to be dragged off by the hair to be shagged by said savages in disgusting acts of vile miscegenation.

Or something.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I can't believe I exposed my vagina to a RUG MUNCHER. I feel so....so.....VIOLATED. BWAHAHAHAHA. Really? I apologize if the pussy @maxis736 is eating isn't USDA GRADE A PRIME like mine but DAMN....I'M NOT A LESBIAN AND I DON'T WANT A LESBO GETTING OFF ON MY PICS!!! EWWWWW.....REVOLTING. If you're a dude and you jizzed on my face or creamed in my eyes....wtfe...who cares. That's NORMAL. (FACE PALM). Why would you want to SEE MY PUSSY @maxis736????? Ffs!!!! I swear I would give you a good ol' southern ass whuppin' of you were here in South Carolina you crazy bitch!!!!! I would come up one side and all down the back side of you before you blinked!!!!!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Maxis is a female!!!!!

Ah, a Yurpeen female. That explains the submissive attitude toward lefty lunacy. Yurpeen females seem to crave the weakening and destabilization of their society. Perhaps they believe that a soft society, once overrun by primitive savages, will give rise to alpha males. And if not, such women content themselves to be dragged off by the hair to be shagged by said savages in disgusting acts of vile miscegenation.

Or something.

I didn't realize it until she posted a pic of HER LEGS THAT ARE SHAVED! MEN (in their right mind- UNLESS they are body builders or wrestlers) DO NOT SHAVE THEIR FUCKING LEGS!!!! No wonder she didn't post a pic of her dick! She doesn't have one!!!!!!!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Maxis is a female!!!!!

Or something.

I didn't realize it until she posted a pic of HER LEGS THAT ARE SHAVED! MEN (in their right mind- UNLESS they are body builders or wrestlers) DO NOT SHAVE THEIR FUCKING LEGS!!!! No wonder she didn't post a pic of her dick! She doesn't have one!!!!!!!

I wouldn't call that conclusive. European men are sissies. Very possible they'd do sissy-lala shit like shave their legs.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Maxis is a female!!!!!

Or something.

I wouldn't call that conclusive. European men are sissies. Very possible they'd do sissy-lala shit like shave their legs.

Ok.....that explains it....now, what about the house shoes?????

Q

Banned
Tough Love

Does that matter to you?

You're a woman..... I don't fuck women you sick bitch.
Why do you think I'm a woman? Just because I shaved my legs for the tattoo?