Welcome... Q aka Maxis736

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ko1OjEu.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hahahahahahaha~~~ Ya know when opportunity knocks.. I have to jump on it hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The only thing that would of made that chop funnier, would be if they were literally coming out of an ASS box lol.

In case he needs a tissue though.....

Funny-paper-napkin-holder-ass-Plush-Tissue-Box-Home-Car-Paper-Holder-Organizer.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Daddy is soooo missed...

Oops not the LasagnaBreath profile fuck fuck FUCK...I mean carry on @Blazor I honestly hate maxis735 I swear on some shit

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if he's still contacting BF whining like the whiny cunt he is ? Probably :LOL1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dirty fucking rodent.. figures he's creep around here-creepy fucker! What's a matter, Maxis? Think you're too good for the assbox? BAHAHA Do your time, bitch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dunno but he keeps looking at my profile for some reason? Desperate for dirt likely :Grin3:
He’s planning his strategy now to come back with a vengeance, sad cunt lol...
I’d prefer he not come back at all. I don’t like his sick perverted mind and the references he made about underage girls at the Netherlands sites. (@LotusBud ...your mate, you absolute low IQ idiot)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
With all due respects Aryan DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECTS HIS WIFE AGAIN. I got a few special LOGS of Scat with your name on it if you continue on this SICK OBSESSION. maxis will always be good and he made BF great again. Bow down to him NOW.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lol ready for when a pic of Dorian's fifteenhead gets posted on the board?

That bitch is in way over her head. She thinks that she has an extended vocabulary just because she knows every curse word under the sun. She would be a good match for Maxi poo.

I know, she's been completely overwhelmed but the stubborn bitch will still probably carry on with the same routine for weeks to come. :LOL1: