Welcome... RAVEN

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- 5 counts of Fuckery

RAVEN has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 7 days of exile in the AssBox.

iWqmqGL.gif

*** Exile ends 6/17/21 ***

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Raven is claiming she was gone for three weeks came back made four or five posts in meltdown and then got assboxed. If that is true then this seems like a bad call. Certainly not based upon any of the site rules.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So you're representing as her E-Lawyer?

3 weeks... 3 or 4 posts? I see and remember living out more...

https://bastardfactory.net/search/37315/

giphy.gif

The Mod Bashing.

Talk shit about Lily/BF/Grimm all you want they are fair game as you are... but disrespecting a mod and what they're doing here is only gonna go so far. They're here to help, there's grey zones where you're not going to please everyone. To date... Lily has moved (5) threads. That's it. Chase em off, and that fucks the site over... and our plans.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Talk shit about Lily/BF/Grimm
I HAVE NEVER TALKED BAD ABOUT YOU OR GRIMM... EVER!! Even gave credit to Flynn for doing a great job at modding and apologizing to Dovey. Grimm has always been one of my favorites here and I've always been loyal to you.. YES, I talked shit about Lily in MELTDOWN. If you are going to change the rules in meltdown, where you can't call someone a name, you should have given me a warning, BF. I've always been one to follow your rules. I just want this to end, really.. Too much drama. I guess I'm not someone you want posting here, obviously.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Don't take this shit personally. I'm running a forum. I base decisions off others 'intentions'.
For the most majority... I play no favorites.
I don't know who you like, don't like, whether you're a Lib or a Con, from SG, CJ,BC or another.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What restrictions do you have about talking shit about Lily, then?? I want to make sure I know your rules in meltdown, so you're not going to be tagged every second. Meltdown has ALWAYS been a free for all.. so I'm a little bit confused and want to make sure I know the rules to keep myself out of trouble. What are the rules, specifically?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I HAVE NEVER TALKED BAD ABOUT YOU OR GRIMM... EVER!!

I know that. That was to anyone and everyone.
Youve stuck up for me recently too.
I like you. Hesitated doing this. Rly.

Attack Lily all you want... just don't OVER attack her modding please.

Wait a minute.....what does that mean? "Over attack her modding"?

I've modded troll boards off and on for years and I would have been offended to have the owner protect me from being "over attacked"

What the fuck, BF?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't claim to be her lawyer but did relay what she said was her side of the story. If that makes you upset then you should really reexamine what your own motivations are.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

I've modded troll boards off and on for years and I would have been offended to have the owner protect me from being "over attacked"

What the fuck, BF?

I have a feeling you would take offense to a lot of things.

Look, I see you screaming MOD ABUSE, and what I said 'sacrifice a LIB'.. and you threw my name around over there... and huffed and puffed.... got your panties wet with a BC mod job offer... and you like to argue. Ive ignored you for the last year and half two years. Ive actually never talked to you. In public or PM until the other day ha.. Im not gonna get sucked into your opinionated diatribes. You are overreact.

Over modding ... disagreeing is one thing, but attacking over and over and over... starting a thread like mods are usless around here... that shit, its OVER attacking a mod and I'd love to get involved. What dont you get. Im here to back up the mods moves or the mods would not be here. They'd have no support from members or admin for making moves.

I got there back. IF you think they are not right PM me...

Last edited:
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don'

What the fuck, BF?

I have a feeling you would take offense to a lot of things.

Look, I see you screaming MOD ABUSE, and what I said 'sacrifice a LIB'.. and you threw my name around over there... and huffed and puffed.... got your panties wet with a BC mod job offer... and you like to argue. Ive ignored you for the last year and half two years. Ive actually never talked to you. In public or PM until the other day ha.. Im not gonna get sucked into your opinionated diatribes. You are overreact.

Over modding ... disagreeing is one thing, but attacking over and over and over... starting a thread like mods are usless around here... that shit, its OVER attacking a mod and I'd love to get involved. What dont you get. Im here to back up the mods moves or the mods would not be here. They'd have no support from members or admin for making moves.

I got there back. IF you think they are not right PM me...

Look, I told you your new mod was panel abusing. I DID pm you.

Did you fix it or ask me to sacrifice another person to he panel abused so it was "fair"? You kinda blew it off. I'm just sayin.

Dont be dramatic. I told you if panel abuse was going to be tolerated I dont see the point in posting. Is that unreasonable?

If the tables were turned and you were on my board and I had a few unhinged mods I'd have whipped them into shape. You have to have an alpha attitude with these big raw cry babies.

You got one mod who is gonna tag you everytime het feelings get hurt and you are telling people not to over attack her......my dude.....that doesnt make sense lol. Have you looked at what typically starts those exchanges? Wondered why shes plastered to meltdown threads where her feels get hurt?

I'm not upset at all and I wasnt upset. I said what happened and why I left and now Flynn is gone and my thread was put back. I said there were no hard feelings.

I think it's actually kind of cute you think you know what you are getting into with Oak. I give it less then a month. You will get sick of it faster than Big and I did.

I'm not bothered by who you pick to mod, it's your board. My issue was I dont want Flynn slithering up to politics like FAS inflicted Beowulf to grab my threads and drag them to meltdown just because he needs my nonstop attention. That's some bullshit. That's all my issue was.

Have I been a pain the ass? Have I not respected the rules?

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Did you fix it or ask me to sacrifice another person to he panel abused so it was "fair"? You kinda blew it off. I'm just sayin.

I meant it.. find me a LIb to sacrifice to balance it out if you feel we only dropped cons in there and made a lib a mod'.. and what I meant is NO libs were doing anything... we took the shit talkers

Im just getting to know lily. Time will tell, but shes bought in and she can tell you what she thinks so far... she will be fair and balanced with this con lib thing.. its a mess w the fighting and someone needs to be there. She will slow w the @BastardFactory

Im liking that shes an underdog.. I always like the dogs

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
What restrictions do you have about talking shit about Lily, then?? I want to make sure I know your rules in meltdown, so you're not going to be tagged every second. Meltdown has ALWAYS been a free for all.. so I'm a little bit confused and want to make sure I know the rules to keep myself out of trouble. What are the rules, specifically?

Meltdowns back to whatever... anything goes.
Flynn was trying to weed out the riff raff and organize it.
We need to keep the Polytics outta there tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I meant it.. find me a LIb to sacrifice to balance it out if you feel we only dropped cons in there and made a lib a mod'.. and what I meant is NO libs were doing anything... we took the shit talkers

Im being dramatic? How many times have you said the words "panel abuse" on both boards over the last week? When Flynn, can only sticky and move threads?

She moved your thread. It was wrong, I agreee.. I said something.. she apologized, she also learned from it, but.. a few people started to leave and she felt bad, opposite affect of why she came.. and took the bow.

Im just getting to know lily. Time will tell, but shes bought in and she can tell you what she thinks so far... she will be fair and balanced with this con lib thing.. its a mess w the fighting and someone needs to be there.

She will slow w the @BastardFactory

I dont think you understand what the issue was.

It had absolutely NOTHING to do with "libs" and "cons".

It has to do with the fact that Flynn shares a brain with Poofer and these people have a serious personal ax to grind with me that they cannot stop being offended by. It comes from a real life drama I had with Poofer. And Flynn is very pissed off that I have sex with humans and he is left fingering helpless dogs.

It wasnt about politcs. Flynn went to the politcal board and drug my politcal thread to meltdown. For no reason. Do you want politcal threads in meltdown? No. Yet Flynn.....for no reason except he wants my attention, grabbed my politcal thread out of politcs and put it in meltdown so he could rub his raw and neglected man clit on it.

He didn't even want to be a mod anymore when I left.

Him and Poofer do the whole "we will make the forum bettet" routine everywhere. Its not new.

I'm just sayin.

And you are completely wrong about Oak. And you'll see that for yourself just like everyone else that thought this same shit. She is already unfair in her claims that the "problems" are the posters she personally doesnt like. You'll see.

Shes not an underdog. Everyone used to like her. There is a reason we dont.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’d just like to point out that I’m still here In the basement minding my own business

Oh. And ii still blame Obama for all of this

anyone got a bag of potato chips I can borrow while all these fireworks go off?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When can my favorite gimp be freed from the cellar?

I'm like.....milk without cookies up there.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just want everyone to be UNBANNED/UNASSBOXED let's start over.. This seems so senseless to me :'(

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im being dramatic? How many times have you said the words "panel abuse" on both boards over the last week? When Flynn, can only sticky and move threads?

She moved your thread. It was wrong, I agreee.. I said something.. she apologized, she also learned from it, but.. a few people started to leave and she felt bad, opposite affect of why she came.. and took the bow.

Im just getting to know lily. Time will tell, but shes bought in and she can tell you what she thinks so far... she will be fair and balanced with this con lib thing.. its a mess w the fighting and someone needs to be there.

Don't call me a dog, biatch! :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It has to do with the fact that Flynn shares a brain with Poofer and these people have a serious personal ax to grind with me that they cannot stop being offended by. It comes from a real life drama I had with Poofer. And Flynn is very pissed off that I have sex with humans and he is left fingering helpless dogs.

It wasnt about politcs. Flynn went to the politcal board and drug my politcal thread to meltdown. For no reason. Do you want politcal threads in meltdown? No. Yet Flynn.....for no reason except he wants my attention, grabbed my politcal thread out of politcs and put it in meltdown so he could rub his raw and neglected man clit on it.

Him and Poofer do the whole "we will make the forum bettet" routine everywhere. Its not new.

I'm just sayin.

And you are completely wrong about Oak. And you'll see that for yourself just like everyone else that thought this same shit. She is already unfair in her claims that the "problems" are the posters she personally doesnt like. You'll see.

The problem with groups and people like you is "groupthink".

I am an individual, I don't censor my thoughts or words even if I am "friendly" with someone. Most of the people that are butthurt claim that I "turned on them". That's grammar school thinking.

I can vehemently disagree with someone and still like them well enough as people. Rancid is a prime example. The problem arises when people take everything so damned personally so they start insulting me over a disagreement. I won't tolerate disrespect. There is no reason for it.

No one here are real friends or family, I owe no one anything and vice-versa. Remember the golden rule, treat people the way you want to be treated.

I have made truces with 3 former "enemies", 1 was initiated with me and I decided to "pay it forward" and make the first step. I have 2 additional truces.

It's not the end of the world. I'm glad these axes were buried. It's a good thing. Life moves on. It takes two parties to create disagreeable situations. At least that's how adults see and handle the problem.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

Okay so. Let me get this straight. All this stems from your relationship with The Poofer? How about we take a trip down memory lane? It was YOU that blabbed the intimate details about your relationship with Martini is where everyone gets the ammo to use against you. I could care less what you do on your offline time but when you bring it into the forums like you did every single day over at SG playing the victim all the while spouting off about his cat and his dirty bathroom...etc...then hanging a Nintendo Switch over a toilet bowl, well of course I'm not going to let you forget that as you made it perfectly clear on Flea's forum that you thought this was very important for everyone to know. Soooo very important that you even wasted law enforcements time when you actually called them about The Poofer. I believe you acted the same way you are now when they told you to take a hike. Additionally, didn't you get fired from a job because you took photographs of bowel movements of vulnerable adults in your care and sent them to the Poofer?

The only "ax I have to grind" is that for 8 straight months all the posters on SG had to read your slop about the "relationship" between yourself and Martini. You wanted everyone to know, so what's the problem with me bringing it up highlighting how you also took money from him as you did with Biggie Fool?

As for your thread, you might have a valid argument there IF I hadn't have moved other threads and posts as well. This must mean I have an "ax to grind" with UncleMiLF, The Iron Dink, 360, Sir Super Southern, Admin, Aryan, you, Lokmar and a plethora of others? I must be jealous of all of them as well for "having sex with humans," right?

This is how utterly deluded you are when you say, "I didn't want to be a mod when you left." First off, you never really left. Two, me leaving had to do with the overall forum, not just one person. Three, you accused me of trying to harvest your I.P. addy to do terrible things because allegedly I've done this in some alternate universe to you. Four, myself has never aligned with the Poofer stating "we will make this forum better." Show me a post before I became a "mod" where I ever stated that. If anything I was anti establishment. Surely, in all my posts you can pull up one instance of this. See a pattern here, Dove? Yep, you guessed it, you playing the victim card...again, what a surprise. You mistake me calling you out on your blatant hypocrisy as something other than what it is. Which is typical as you try to spin it into something that benefits you.

So, when you "ran" to TBC and if I'm that infatuated with you, why didn't I follow and start "flaming" you there? I have an account there. Even Lily has been over there. Tell me if what you say is true then why didn't I pick up and leave here after allegedly "not wanting to be a mod after you left?" Isn't the most logical conclusion that I would have followed? I don't have a ban on sight target on my head there.

Now it's "I want your attention" is why I moved your threads? So I guess I also wanted "attention" from ALL those other posters as well because I moved their threads and posts too, right? You see how your story doesn't make any sense? Just absolutely batshit crazy. The pathetic part about it is you really believe this. See how this circles around again where it's the poor Dovey routine in full effect? You'll say anything, no matter how fucking absurd to try and play the innocent victim of some terrible online predator. I guess if I really wanted "your attention" I would at least pm'd you once right, Here or at SG? How many pm's have you gotten from me? A big fat fucking ZERO!!!!

Then, this is the kicker...Lily hasn't done anything to you as a mod and you're here trying, begging BF to demod her just because she sees you for what you really are, a piece of fucking shit. You have no reason for Lily to get demodded except for the simple fact that you don't like her. That's it. You're a pathetic human, if we can still call you that at this point. You sound a little upset that your delusions aren't being taken seriously. I wonder why that is?

Last edited: