Well here go with Supreme Court packing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Such bullshit. They want control of every single thing.

May as well now, it's like America belongs to the people anymore anyway.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can the Democrats do this with just 1 seat majority in the US Senate?

Personally, I woulda made DC the 51st state and Peurto Rico the 52nd state first.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This will start a series of who ever is in power increasing the size of the court in order to pack it. This will be very bad for the legitimacy of the court.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's called fuck around and find out, We have not forgotten Merrick Garland.

Scotus started with 6 Justices.

The Judiciary Act of 1789 established the first Supreme Court, with six Justices. “Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the supreme court of the United States shall consist of a chief justice and five associate justices, any four of whom shall be a quorum, and shall hold annually at the seat of government two sessions, the one commencing the first Monday of February, and the other the first Monday of August,” the act read.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can the Democrats do this with just 1 seat majority in the US Senate?

Personally, I woulda made DC the 51st state and Peurto Rico the 52nd state first.

The Senate is 50-50 with the VP (Heels up Harris) being the tie breaker. The best hope is for moderate Dems and Republicans to get together to block the insane partisanship of the far left.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly, it looks like it will die in the Senate as at least the Democrat Senator from WV knows he is a blue politician in a red state and his future depends on blocking the extreme left.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Judiciary Act of 1789 established the first Supreme Court, with six Justices. “Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the supreme court of the United States shall consist of a chief justice and five associate justices, any four of whom shall be a quorum, and shall hold annually at the seat of government two sessions, the one commencing the first Monday of February, and the other the first Monday of August,” the act read.

You fuckbags are so partisan that you think it's okay to take over the country. You are totalitarian nazis and hopefully we have civil war before you psychos force your partisan bullshit on everyone

The court is supposed to be NUETRAL. You are the radicals who want to change the country to be more in line with YOUR beliefs.

Fuck around and find out indeed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This will start a series of who ever is in power increasing the size of the court in order to pack it. This will be very bad for the legitimacy of the court.

Altho I think it's a good idea to establish term limits for the USSC justices.

Even for those sitting on the court right now.

20 years or Age 75 whichever comes first.

I think the age limit is 75 in Canada right now.

Anyways, it was pathetic to watch Ruth Bader Ginsberg trying to hang on for as lon as she did, only to be replaced by someone who'll likely be doing the same thing in 30 years when she's ready to die.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is how stupid and partisan leftists are.

They think republicans have been "packing the court". Once again they have no clue what they are talking about.

Court packing is expanding it. And the fact these people think having certain parties present in the court is a worthy goal? That means we NEED to keep these fucks away from SCOTUS.

They want to politicize the Supreme Court and make it another partisan playground.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Such bullshit. They want control of every single thing.

May as well now, it's like America belongs to the people anymore anyway.
This is how stupid and partisan leftists are.

They think republicans have been "packing the court". Once again they have no clue what they are talking about.

Court packing is expanding it. And the fact these people think having certain parties present in the court is a worthy goal? That means we NEED to keep these fucks away from SCOTUS.

They want to politicize the Supreme Court and make it another partisan playground.
they r trolling and just say the opposite of whatever - more attention that way

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
2j8zdc.jpg

So godly!

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Altho I think it's a good idea to establish term limits for the USSC justices.

Even for those sitting on the court right now.

20 years or Age 75 whichever comes first.

I think the age limit is 75 in Canada right now.

Anyways, it was pathetic to watch Ruth Bader Ginsberg trying to hang on for as lon as she did, only to be replaced by someone who'll likely be doing the same thing in 30 years when she's ready to die.

I largely agree but such a change is unlikely given how hard it is to change the constitution and how partisan (largely because of the media and the repeal of the fairness doctrine) the country has become. I just don't see it happening.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2j8zdc.jpg

So godly!

And? Given that Dems were lying and claiming college aged kids drinking beer was bad it is entirely understandable. Hell, I'd be surprised if Dems didn't say the word beer five times as much.

This is how intelligent people recognize what a stupid waste of space you are, aidsman. Bottom line, Democrat extremists are upset they didn't have the votes to pack the court and that the people voted for Republicans so now they want to delegitimize the court and pack it the way FDR wanted to do but failed because 85% of the people disagreed with partisan court packing. It will be the same today, the dems will lose in 2022 (all first term presidents suffer loses in Congress during the first bi-election) and the Dems floundering about in attempts at blatant power grabs only insures this. As usual you are stupid and uninformed to recognize that.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2j8zdc.jpg

So godly!

And? Given that Dems were lying and claiming college aged kids drinking beer was bad it is entirely understandable. Hell, I'd be surprised if Dems didn't say the word beer five times as much.

This is how intelligent people recognize what a stupid waste of space you are, aidsman.
Well, the lib dudes take 10X the cock up the ass which should get em the death penalty. Overall, I'd say the point is moot!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How the world sees Trumptards.

What a bunch of morans!
a34bb428-ce94-425e-ba8d-51492065c125_1920x1080.jpg

Yes I agree, the hyperpartisan brainwashed upper class whites who get all their info from corporate media sources ARE fucking morons.

But they certainly are NOT "the world". It can feel like the "world" exists of the soyboy yuppies in all your echo chambers, where everyone is narcissistic and thinks the world revolves around yourselves and everyone else are just intruders.

Maybe if you guys were not so simple and closed minded, you would be better and more thoughtful people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fuck merrick garland he's as gay as you are

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a bunch of morans!

Yes I agree, the hyperpartisan brainwashed upper class whites who get all their info from corporate media sources ARE fucking morons.

But they certainly are NOT "the world". It can feel like the "world" exists of the soyboy yuppies in all your echo chambers, where everyone is narcissistic and thinks the world revolves around yourselves and everyone else are just intruders.

Maybe if you guys were not so simple and closed minded, you would be better and more thoughtful people.
Aidsmin is a perfect example why it is perfectly normal to hate liberals

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a bunch of morans!

Mean and willfully ignorant is a bad combo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a bunch of morans!

Mean ONLY when they are dealing with people who cannot defend themselves. They never try their bullshit on those they know will turn their mouths into tooth shooters.

Fact

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a bunch of morans!

Mean ONLY when they are dealing with people who cannot defend themselves. They never try their bullshit on those they know will turn their mouths into tooth shooters.

Fact

Like Cuck Norris the feminist action hero who round house kicks women for "women's rights"?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a bunch of morans!

Fact

Like Cuck Norris the feminist action hero who round house kicks women for "women's rights"?

Is that a cock coming out of his mouth?