Welp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On Syria: When Trump retaliated against Soleimani, the Democrats cried, "assassination." They said that because they believed that Soleimani hadn't been killed AS he was attacking that the move was illegal and decried retaliatory strikes. Now, under Biden, apparently we are striking targets in Syria - an entirely different conflict, to retaliate against actions in Iraq. That's odd. It's stranger when you consider that Trump had largely pulled us put of Syria and it isn't where US interests are. Iraq and Afghanistan were conflicts we began. Syria is not our battlefield. So, you wonder why Biden is deliberately choosing to get us more involved there.

And I chose a leftist source to share today in case some corporate media shill pops in with the latest propaganda spin.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On Syria: When Trump retaliated against Soleimani, the Democrats cried, "assassination." They said that because they believed that Soleimani hadn't been killed AS he was attacking that the move was illegal and decried retaliatory strikes. Now, under Biden, apparently we are striking targets in Syria - an entirely different conflict, to retaliate against actions in Iraq. That's odd. It's stranger when you consider that Trump had largely pulled us put of Syria and it isn't where US interests are. Iraq and Afghanistan were conflicts we began. Syria is not our battlefield. So, you wonder why Biden is deliberately choosing to get us more involved there.

And I chose a leftist source to share today in case some corporate media shill pops in with the latest propaganda spin.

It worked for Bush and his "WMD" in Iraq. So why not Biden?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I do not support Bush either. You could probably find yourself seeing things that Biden does that worked for Bush.

And that should really highlight the political theater of "two parties" and why so many people supported Trump.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I do not support Bush either. You could probably find yourself seeing things that Biden does that worked for Bush.

And that should really highlight the political theater of "two parties" and why so many people supported Trump.

I have heard several reasons why people voted Trump;
- Vote for the Republican party regardless who they nominate
- Trump is not a professional politician
- He speaks for the blue collar worker
- He's "our guy in Washington"
- He's a "successful" business man.
- He "tells it like it is".
- He'll treat America like the corporation it is.
- Just to fukk the system.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

.If Meatloaf was here, he'd likely comment
2 out of 8 ain't bad.

No..no - probably he'd say - 2 out of 8 sucks in Softball.
..and it sucks more when your president.

PS: Someone should play some Meatloaf now
..and since I'm the only one here:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All the corporatists hate Trump.

Not all his supporters are Republicans and several Republicans oppose him.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

All the corporatists hate Trump.

Not all his supporters are Republicans and several Republicans oppose him.

I think several Republicans even voted to have him impeached.