Welp

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Gonna go stock up. I see us going on lockdown again any day now. Better go get my toes and eyebrows done too :facepalm:

Ugh, this kid will be home all day again:SadFace:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gonna go stock up. I see us going on lockdown again any day now. Better go get my toes and eyebrows done too :facepalm:

I heard Garcetti is being his usual stupid self again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Luckily even our local Democrats here in San Diego know they are just a few votes away from losing the next election. That helps keep them semi-sane and not going full retard. Everyone knows the mask bull shit is anti-science and only symptomatic people need to wear masks while vaccinated people never need a mask.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What’s the hysteria about now? Someone sneezed too loud or something?

Fuck I could never live there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It would be nice if most people would fully vaccinate.

It would be nice if the government would step back and let people make their own decisions. It's not supposed to parent or "protect" the people from viruses.

Their ONLY job is protect our rights.....and men whipping out dicks in front of women and girls in women's spaces and letting violent predatory men in women's prisons to rape and beat women shows how insanely inadequate a left wing "progressive" government is at their ONE job.

Lock downs are just gonna kill more businesses. Seems to be a CA talent.....destroying lives all day. A leftwing progressive government are authoritarian oppressors. CA shows that.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The people that have the virus ARE vaccinated.

But they are nonsymptomatic and noncontagious. That means they cannot spread it. All the test does is swab the back of your nose and determin if some of the RNA from the virus is present or not. That is why there are so many false positives.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not in the same numbers as the unvaccinated. They aren't being hospitalized nor dying from it. I wish the American public was more health literate, but they're not. 99% of covid deaths are in the unvaccinated.

I don't know what you're listening to, but it's wrong.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But they are nonsymptomatic and noncontagious. That means they cannot spread it. All the test does is swab the back of your nose and determin if some of the RNA from the virus is present or not. That is why there are so many false positives.

Covid cases in Florida are doubling each week. You're wrong too.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why, so they can STILL get COVID anyway?

It's not a given they'll get Covid anyway. But what they're not likely to do is die from Covid even if they get it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, not really. None of them are getting sick and none of them are symptomatic which means none of them can spread the virus. The test is just looking for the presence of RNA and/or certain nucleotide sequences. Just because they are present doesn't mean a person is infected much less contagious.

Some how the left wing extremists don't understand this despite all their claims about caring so much about the science. Most of them don't know a damn thing about science. Hell, this isn't even my field of expertise yet even I know this much simply by reading and watching the news combined with basic biology from. High school and college.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most of those are unvaccinated people. Countess and I are talking about events in L.A. .

As for what I said about nonsymptomatic people not being spreaders of the virus... The C.D.C. and W.H.O. both confirmed this.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Most of those are unvaccinated people. Countess and I are talking about events in L.A. .

If most people vaccinated, there wouldn't be masking up orders coming at anyone LA or anywhere.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Garcetti is doing it despite state and federal health orders. The white population in L.A. is about 70% double vaccinated with 10-15% single shot vaccinated so far. The huge problem out here is blacks and Hispanics. Hispanics are only about 20%-30% double vaccinated where as Blacks are way down in the 5%-15% range last I saw.

Leftists loved to spewed so much hatred and fear of the vaccine when Trump was President, even Kamala Harris spread those lies as did Biden, and they told huge lies comparing it to the Tuskegee experiment (one doctor who did an unethical thing more than 80 years ago) to convince blacks never to trust science or medicine. Well, it worked and Democrats are to blame for their lies and misinformation.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Use your head get vaccinated

If Democrat consultants were smarter, they'd be pragmatic with their advice. Stop appealing to the better nature of a bunch of dumbasses. They don't have one.

Just ask the dumbasses if they want their kids home for another year. That'll get them to run to the a vaccine clinic.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's not a given they'll get Covid anyway. But what they're not likely to do is die from Covid even if they get it.
The data thats in the public arena is totally untrustworthy because its highly censored.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The data thats in the public arena is totally untrustworthy because its highly censored.

:facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look lady, the biden admin has openly stated they're working with media to censor what they've declared to be "bad information. Is that a face palm?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look lady, the biden admin has openly stated they're working with media to censor what they've declared to be "bad information. Is that a face palm?

You live in alternate reality. 20% of all infected people in the country are in Florida alone, where they are sick and dying. 99% of those dying are unvaccinated. That means 1% dying are vaccinated, derp.