Went to a birthday party today

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Immigrants and Portuguese people. One of the immigrants from the USA showed us a picture of her red neck family's 4th of July BBQ.

Several people had Murican flag shirts and shorts. They had a specially made cake. Guess what the decoration was?

Just guess.

5 free likes to whoever guesses correctly, even if you're not funny or clever.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Im guessing another thing your dont like
A Rebel Participation Flag?

No, but nice guess! 1 like.
Something Trump, MAGA Hat?
Quick, look under your bed. There's a maga hat there and it's making you bleed out of your anus again
Quick, check your closet. OMG there you are!
that was corny. try again, faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow.

Imagine going to a bbq and showing pictures of your family to people for the purpose of dogging them.

This is exactly the kind of shit was posting about today.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow.

Imagine going to a bbq and showing pictures of your family to people for the purpose of dogging them.

Oh, I missed that particular pontification.

Grow a sense of humor, Missy. She was just having a good laugh, because they were funny. She doesn't hate them at all, like you people hate libs.

It wasn't a BBQ, anyway. Learn to read.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So it wasn't a gay cake with frosting pictures of dicks on it then?
wouldn't that be for one of admins daily "I woke up with a sailor's cock in my mouth" parties?

Honey, that would be for every single time you think of Admin, which is apparently hundreds of times a day.
Like you think of Trump? Even when, not one single time, has he even acknowledged your existence, LocustStan ?

Get this through your fat, brainless head. I haven't posted about Trump at all today. How many times have you posted to Admin, just today? Also I have never once thought of Trump's little dick. You think about Admin's dick relentlessly. How many times a day do you fap to your fantasies of Admin?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wouldn't that be for one of admins daily "I woke up with a sailor's cock in my mouth" parties?

Honey, that would be for every single time you think of Admin, which is apparently hundreds of times a day.
Like you think of Trump? Even when, not one single time, has he even acknowledged your existence, LocustStan ?

Get this through your fat, brainless head. I have never once thought of Trump's little dick.

I don't think anyone in their right mind who has witnessed your constant screechings believes that.

do you own a blow up doll that looks like trump? Be honest

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get this through your fat, brainless head. I have never once thought of Trump's little dick.

I don't think anyone in their right mind who has witnessed your constant screechings believes that.

We have thousands of pages of evidence that you think of Admin's dick all the time.

You've got nothin' on me. Because there ain't nothin' there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We have thousands of pages of evidence that you think of Admin's dick all the time.

You've got nothin' on me. Because there ain't nothin' there.
Like the thousands of pages, days and posts where you caterwaul over trump?

do you ever wake up in cold sweats longing for him to stay inside you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow.

Grow a sense of humor, Missy. She was just having a good laugh, because they were funny. She doesn't hate them at all, like you people hate libs.

Mocking family for being red necks and disparaging their celebration is the kind of thing you guys find funny and humorous.

And that's probably a good chunk of the reason people hate leftists and call you guys mean spirited and sanctimonious.

When people joke about you guys.....shit gets real serious though. You guys really have no self awareness.....I'm just sayin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow.

Mocking family for being red necks and disparaging their celebration is the kind of thing you guys find funny and humorous.

And that's probably a good chunk of the reason people hate leftists and call you guys mean spirited and sanctimonious.

When people joke about you guys.....shit gets real serious though. You guys really have no self awareness.....I'm just sayin.
Jokes on them tho cause they spent years and big bread attending universities to learn how to be stupid.

only to graduate with a toilet paper degree and spend the rest of their lives working a medicore job making less than your average waitress at appleebees

It’s simply misguided anger againt the US for their own lot at the bottom of the gene pool

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Get this through your fat, brainless head. I haven't posted about Trump at all today. How many times have you posted to Admin, just today? Also I have never once thought of Trump's little dick. You think about Admin's dick relentlessly. How many times a day do you fap to your fantasies of Admin?
Submissive little guys are often attracted to a more manly man. NTTAWWT