Went to a dinner party tonight

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portuguese, Limeys, Indians, and Americans. One American guy said the thing he loved most about Portugal is that he hasn't thought once about the possibility of getting shot. He is of Portuguese descent and very dark skinned, so he often worried about getting shot by a cop in the great USofA.

Just sayin', okay.

DDT

Factory Bastard
He is of Portuguese descent and very dark skinned, so he often worried about getting shot by a cop in the great USofA.
When you get pulled over by the cops, it's best to act White... If you act White, you'll just get a traffic ticket which you can dispute in court.

If you act like a nigger and try to physically assault the cops, expect to get tazed or even shot.

TL/DR? Act White during traffic stop, and you'll be OK.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He is of Portuguese descent and very dark skinned, so he often worried about getting shot by a cop in the great USofA.
When you get pulled over by the cops, it's best to act White... If you act White, you'll just get a traffic ticket which you can dispute in court.

If you act like a nigger and try to physically assault the cops, expect to get tazed or even shot.

TL/DR? Act White during traffic stop, and you'll be OK.

You don't know US cops, clearly.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I do though! Very few people get shot by the cops if they act White. Very many get shot if they act like a nigger though...

I've lost count as to how many niggers escalate a simple speeding ticket into them getting shot by the police, by trying to physically attack cops.

It's like, dude... Just accept the ticket and be on your way. I often wonder what it's like to have a nigger brain...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do though! Very few people get shot by the cops if they act White. Very many get shot if they act like a nigger though...

I've lost count as to how many niggers escalate a simple speeding ticket into them getting shot by the police, by trying to physically attack cops.

It's like, dude... Just accept the ticket and be on your way. I often wonder what it's like to have a nigger brain...

Yeah, right.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah, right.
It's the truth! For some reason when niggers see cops, they try to attack them. Then they get tazed and/or shot.

Something inside their brain is different than the White brain... The White brain says accept the ticket and be on your way. The nigger brain is simple, and it thinks that reverting to violence will get you out of receiving that ticket.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="DDT, I often wonder what it's like to have a nigger brain...
[/QUOTE]

You would want fried chicken every night for dinner - - - - - - -

DDT

Factory Bastard
You would want fried chicken every night for dinner - - - - - - -
I can believe it! Watched a YouTube clip of blacks being interviewed after a Popeye's or whatever ran out of fried chicken, and those niggas were seriously acting like World War Three had just kicked off...

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but blacks just do an excellent job of living up to their stereotypes every damn time!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There were a number of people who got shot when Popeyes ran out of fried chicken as I recall. Speaking of Popeyes this coming week is their 50th anniversary of being in business so they are offering a two piece chicken meal for $0.59 (they price when they opened in 1972) with a total purchase of $5.

Watch out for angry joggers if they run out of $0.59 chicken meals.

DDT

Factory Bastard
There were a number of people who got shot when Popeyes ran out of fried chicken as I recall. Speaking of Popeyes this coming week is their 50th anniversary of being in business so they are offering a two piece chicken meal for $0.59 (they price when they opened in 1972) with a total purchase of $5.

Watch out for angry joggers if they run out of $0.59 chicken meals.
Probably best to completely avoid Popeye's for the next little bit! Not worth risking getting shot when those joggers can't get that meal deal...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, this thread is not a dumping ground for racism. It is about a fun dinner party, and sharing a moment with a fellow American who has the same sense of relief I have felt from being in a gunless culture. Stay on topic, you fucking threadjackers.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, this thread is not a dumping ground for racism. It is about a fun dinner party, and sharing a moment with a fellow American who has the same sense of relief I have felt from being in a gunless culture. Stay on topic, you fucking threadjackers.

I would clean it up if I could. I only can moderate politics right now. You could report it so that BF is aware of their behavior. They are threadjacking. Make that clear if you choose to report.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Portuguese, Limeys, Indians, and Americans. One American guy said the thing he loved most about Portugal is that he hasn't thought once about the possibility of getting shot. He is of Portuguese descent and very dark skinned, so he often worried about getting shot by a cop in the great USofA.

Just sayin', okay.

This thread was in trouble from post 1#

Where was this discussion going?

Then

Polytics.. Trump.. Niggers??

Take that shit downtown.

No Nigger Jew hate Rallies in Gen... trying to gain members here

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess any mention of guns constitutes politics in America. I didn't mean it that way. It was seriously about how interesting this sense of relief is, which isn't political to me.

BUT, it probably should be in Politics.

Still, no reason for the racism. No reason at all.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, a white English woman there told a story of how she was stopped by a cop in the US, and had her daughter with her. The cop harrassed her, had his hand on his gun the whole time, scared the fuck out of her, and gave her a ticket because her daughter undid her seatbelt when her mother stopped the car. She couldn't get back on a plane to the UK until she paid the ticket, according to the hostile cop. Why did he stop her in the first place? ???

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still, no reason for the racism. No reason at all.

A bit rich when you used the word "Limey" which is a derogotary remark.

Oh, come on. I know all kinds of English people who use the term. It's not derogatory. It comes from consumption of lime juice in the navy. Are you really that touchy that that's an insult to you? Fucking snowflake.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, right.
It's the truth! For some reason when niggers see cops, they try to attack them. Then they get tazed and/or shot.

Something inside their brain is different than the White brain... The White brain says accept the ticket and be on your way. The nigger brain is simple, and it thinks that reverting to violence will get you out of receiving that ticket.

You're a fucking moron. I wonder what it's like to have a brain as mushy and wretched as yours.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh, come on. I know all kinds of English people who use the term. It's not derogatory. It comes from consumption of lime juice in the navy. Are you really that touchy that that's an insult to you? Fucking snowflake.

Not at all, I'm just pointing out your usual hypocrisy on the matter...

Wikipedia:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've literally never heard a single Brit use the word in my life. It's an American term.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not at all, I'm just pointing out your usual hypocrisy on the matter is all.

Wikipedia:

I've literally never heard a single Brit use the term ever. It's an American term.

Well, all the Limeys I know here -- there are a lot -- also hang out with Americans, so maybe their skin isn't so thin as a result. I have 8, 10 good friends who are Limeys, and dozens of acquaintances.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's nice. Interesting how you're fine with some derogotary ethnic terms, but get hysterical about others.

I guess it's due to Brits being White and according to your ilk there's no such thing as racism against Whites...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's nice. Interesting how you're fine with some derogotary ethnic terms, but get hysterical about others.

I guess it's due to Brits being White and according to your ilk there's no such thing as racism against Whites...

How is pointing out that people drink lime juice to avoid scurvey derogatory? There's a big fucking difference between that and using the N word. But, honestly, I will ask my Limey friends. If they tell me not to use the term, I won't, because I prefer not to be an asshole, like those of you who fling the N word around like it's a compliment of some kind.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like something a hypocritical libtard would say.

Oh wait...

How is hypocritical to say I will stop using the term if real English people find it offensive?

They calls us Yanks. I see Yanks and "Limey" about the same. Clearly there's reference to us as different, but I don't think it's meant to be offensive. I could totally be wrong though.