What are the Common Traits of Highly Intelligent people?

What are the common traits of highly intelligent people?

• Laziness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left-Handed

• Daydreamer

• Patience in Financial Matters

• Vertically Gifted

• More Trusting or Confidence

• Open-Minded, Fresh Thinkers

• Dark Humor

• Total voters

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Seems highly intelligent people have the ability to improvise when everything goes kablooie.

What are other common traits among people who are super intelligent in your opinion?

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think a few of those would be traits, the worry and introversion due to being a deeper thinker. Daydreaming can be an escape from the rapid analysing all the time and curiosity and being open minded and able to see a few different angles of the same shape. Also dark humour simply because humour is a buffer for the mind and if you have had a lot of pain you'd have a lot more discernment and empathy even wisdom but a side affect is also a sicker humour because of being able to relate in some form. I like to think people who dont find warped things hilarious as being the ones in society to avoid because they dont have an instinctive reaction or shock to laugh cos thats all it really is, the brains way to cope with seeing something so horrific which tells me they just dont have any empathy.

Last edited:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I think a few of those would be traits, the worry and introversion due to being a deeper thinker. Daydreaming can be an escape from the rapid analysing all the time and curiosity and being open minded and able to see a few different angles of the same shape. Also dark humour simply because humour is a buffer for the mind and if you have had a lot of pain you'd have a lot more discernment and empathy even wisdom but a side affect is also a sicker humour because of being able to relate in some form. I like to think people who dont find warped things hilarious as being the ones in society to avoid because they dont have an instinctive reaction or shock to laugh cos thats all it really is, the brains way to cope with seeing something so horrific which tells me they just dont have any empathy.

myeah i agree there .. also loner i guess .. withdrawing and needing some time alone .. they say intelligent pple are often thinking of stuff diffirent than mainstream thoughts or people .. ends you up in other situations, music, books, theories, serials or art where you can see or hide things in .. weird stuff one is drawn toward .. like someone who's very excentric and is also bcos of mainstream pple not always interested in daily smalltalk as waste of time .. many or some lock theirself up to think abt something they have interest to or infatuation .. why lose time to smalltalkers if you can bring a problem to the table which i a huge one and find work arounds it you put a likeminded person nexto him/her they'll open up on all sorts and off you go .. even abstract thinkers are cool .. they do stuff unseen or never proven and to some it works .. i wont say i'm intelligent rather dumb last years can't even remember my "hail mary and our father" as prayer .. means i went backward .. but apparently i may match eiditic memory and i could do stuff with it others wouldn't really see .. but not intelligent here .. what i also wonder is where asperger crosses with intelligence .. some are dumb and plain and some are superiorly gifted .. you don't stand a chance against in what they are good at .. and yes @Val Gina as you say .. attracted to other stuff indeed like humour that chances or see emotional detachment from pain or death and joke abt it cos death is always around and keeps happening ... ofcourse when own family .. diffirent but you can cope in diffirent ways when missing someone .. that is not psychopathy / sociopathy as coldness.. it is often ways of coping mechanisms .. emotional buffers .. not everyone has the IQ or EQ or both in control ... see terms "dramaqueen / dramaking and so on" they exist for a reason and we're all diffirently wired.

cool post @Val Gina
you-got-it-20kefw.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
There is book smarts and then there is street smarts and for the record anyone who would buy a BMW isn't very smart !

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Definitely not a fuck head that keeps changing their username over and over then ending up with "Python James".
You are a gay loser.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
i prefer camaro, mustang or pontiac over bmw but bmw is sweet too ..

A BMW is great until it needs a repair(which is a lot) in fact all German shit is over priced !

I had a sign on my race car that read >>> Eats Fords - - -Shits Chevys <<<

charger1.jpg

Attachments

• Hemi1.jpg
    Hemi1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 2

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
but they do have small drink holder holes cause i couldnt fit my super-sized american mc donalds drink into it

TheHaze

Site Supporter
but they do have small drink holder holes cause i couldnt fit my super-sized american mc donalds drink into it

Hire someone to hold it for you - - - - - - - -

Or in my case no food or drink in my car cause all that crap would end up in the back seat !

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Interesting how many LOW IQ people were replying here.... How would you know anything about people with a high IQ?