What did U do for the Environment today?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Each of us can make our tiny contributions to save the environment. What did you do today for the environment? When I took my shower today, I closed the water when I was shampooing my hair and lathering my body. I know it's not much, but it's a start and I saved some water!

I also threw my wine bottle in the recycle bin this morning.

SupremeVictory

Dedicated Deviant
I smoked a joint and threw the filter into the bush. I also took a piss onto the bush and technically watered it. It's all biodegradable. Also, climate change is a myth.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
i picked up the poop of 2 dogs and put my recyclables at the curb 4 pick up in the morning

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I didn't drive my car today- - - - -

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
I used to toss huge bags of garbage into the Pacific and Indian ocean.

Don't do that anymore.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I don’t leave carbon footprints cos I drive everywhere so it’s all good.

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
You can get a shut off valve installed at your shower head so you can easily shut it off and on without having to touch the hot and cold knobs.

Anaconda John

Cervix = Destroyed
Elite Bastards
Clocks ticking to do your share.

UN issues yet another climate tipping point – Humans given only 12 more years to make ‘unprecedented changes in all aspects of society’
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Kilroy

...was here.
I smoked a joint and threw the filter into the bush. I also took a piss onto the bush and technically watered it. It's all biodegradable. Also, climate change is a myth.
Have to disagree with you there. Climate change is of course real. The myth is that our species has any substantial causal effect on it. Actually, 'myth' might not be le mot juste. In fact, the claim that human beings are actively affecting the planet's climate is not so much a myth as it is a scam, the real objective of which is to redistribute wealth (for the immense personal gain of those who have positioned themselves to skim the cream off the top of the redistributed wealth, of course.)

Kilroy

...was here.
Clocks ticking to do your share.

UN issues yet another climate tipping point – Humans given only 12 more years to make ‘unprecedented changes in all aspects of society’
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
And there's your proof -- we get these "we only have 10 years to save ourselves!!1one" panics... about every 10 years. Since 1970.

chew the fat

[unofficial] Internet Doctor.
When I took my shower today, I closed the water when I was shampooing my hair and lathering my body.
I know it's not much, but it's a start and I saved some water!

I also threw my empty water bottle in the recycle bin this morning.

I feel like I'm leading the charge in saving the environment and other people will surely follow my example.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
I refused a plastic bag at Walmart and just carried the budgie food in my hand.It's the little things right?

chew the fat

[unofficial] Internet Doctor.
I've been holding a wee in for about 12 hours now and I'm going to piss on a stick soon and if I'm not preggo... then I've saved the world from supporting another human.

Theoretically I could save the gene pool 365 yard apes per year.

I can see thousands of lurkers joining this forum soon just to get these environmental tips.

Best thread ever.

Kilroy

...was here.
I shat on a sleeping Emu so the stank would help protect it from predators.

Top Bottom