What do you do when you're not here?...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of new faces and I'm a new face to some of you... Maybe a good time to learn a bit about each others characters?...

What do you do for kicks, to get high or in your spare time?...

I gave up drink and drugs except psilocybin, which I use once or twice a week, life permitting...

Apart from that I feed my OCD by shooting benchrest... I guess it's the attention to detail needed and the reward of good results as well as competiton...

My latest toy...

Z8OPOzw.jpg

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Music is my life it's what feeds my soul....so much in fact, that it was just a couple months ago, that I was at a garage sale and found one of those old Proton 320 Clock/Table Radios, being without tunes I grabbed it up, and have since been experimenting how loud is best for listening. Amazing dynamic noise ratio, room filling clear hifi sound, in fact it's loud enough to annoy the neighbors!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been stuck in the house lately for a few reasons :(
I love my fishing fly/pike/sea basically anything although there's not too much carp fishing up here except for a few fisheries, I'd like to get into that...
I used to buy a LOT of tarantulas, think I had over a hundred at one point but I had to scale that down to more manageable 20 odd as it was getting outta control lol
I'm a diehard Rangers supporter and I used to go to all the home games before the fucking Kung Flu :Pissed5:
I like a beer although I've not drank in a while, lot going on in my personal life so I'm avoiding the booze in case I explode and end up back in jail lol
That's about it... I drive an Audi A3 also lol
Hey @Mr. 5050 i was actually looking at the grow kit for shrooms on the Dutch headshop, any good?

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been stuck in the house lately for a few reasons :(
I love my fishing fly/pike/sea basically anything although there's not too much carp fishing up here except for a few fisheries, I'd like to get into that...
I used to buy a LOT of tarantulas, think I had over a hundred at one point but I had to scale that down to more manageable 20 odd as it was getting outta control lol
I'm a diehard Rangers supporter and I used to go to all the home games before the fucking Kung Flu :Pissed5:
I like a beer although I've not drank in a while, lot going on in my personal life so I'm avoiding the booze in case I explode and end up back in jail lol
That's about it... I drive an Audi A3 also lol
Hey @Mr. 5050 i was actually looking at the grow kit for shrooms on the Dutch headshop, any good?

Sure, they're good but learning the tec yourself is much better... Huge harvests from monotub culture and incredibly easy to do... Best to get it over and done with imo so a good harvest is essential...

B+ are a bit slow going but hardy and 3.5g dried is enough to see funny things... :Grin3: 5g+ and it's time to crawl under the duvet and explore inner space...

I drive a sub version of the A3 myself... Bought an old Seat Leon TFSI 2.0 Turbo, chucked on lots of semi-track bits and thrash the tits out of it whenever I get the chance... Good for 155mph or more...

n7St524.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
B+? Do you mean by tec that you buy the spores only and do the set up yourself? I've got plenty of old tarantula enclosures that I could seal off and plenty coco fibre and vermiculite in the house...

Nice car man, mines is a 2.0TDI S-line 19 plate, not the quickest I've had but very reliable, never had any issues with it at all but it was brand new when I got it...

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
B+? Do you mean by tec that you buy the spores only and do the set up yourself? I've got plenty of old tarantula enclosures that I could seal off and plenty coco fibre and vermiculite in the house...

Nice car man, mines is a 2.0TDI S-line 19 plate, not the quickest I've had but very reliable, never had any issues with it at all but it was brand new when I got it...

I thought about a diesel but petrol turbos are too much fun.... Vvvvvvvm-tish and 12mpg... lol

B+ is the strain of shroom... Best to buy spore syringes and use sterilised rye bags, inoculate then mix with verm/coir mix...

Here's the best vid I found... I followed it with excellent success...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought about a diesel but petrol turbos are too much fun.... Vvvvvvvm-tish and 12mpg... lol

B+ is the strain of shroom... Best to buy spore syringes and use sterilised rye bags, inoculate then mix with verm/coir mix...

Here's the best vid I found... I followed it with excellent success...

Nice! I could do that quite easily, I'm used to mixing sub just right :) I got the tubs too :) It's just the bags I'm not sure of but I'll do a bit of research and I should be good to go mate :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who worry about ending up BACK in jail, and people who cum over their guns. And there are those who think politics are unhealthy. LMAO

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who worry about ending up BACK in jail, and people who cum over their guns. And there are those who think politics are unhealthy. LMAO

Damn you're toxic...

Thanks!
That wasn't a compliment... You should try to do something constructive... It might take the weight off your shoulders about all those political issues you have zero influence over...

So I should be more like you? I'll get right on that.

Note that you still have no fucking idea what I do when I'm not here. LMAO

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
watch what u say fellas, lotus has the feds on speed-dial:LMAO2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Damn you're toxic...

Thanks!
That wasn't a compliment... You should try to do something constructive... It might take the weight off your shoulders about all those political issues you have zero influence over...

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Damn you're toxic...

Thanks!

More like me?... If you get the impression that I do constructive things over hating online and politics taking a back seat, then sure, why not?...

You're right, I have no idea what you get up to away from this but that's because you shit posted instead of staying on topic... Your bad, not mine...

I'll take a wild stab... You dye your hair and scream "Trump is not my president" until the mirror shatters...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I did not get the impression that you do anything constructive. And your stab is wildly off the mark, but that's your problem.

I actually rarely think about Trump except when I see people posting stupid shit about him being some kind of legitimate president.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I did not get the impression that you do anything constructive. And your stab is wildly off the mark, but that's your problem.

I actually rarely think about Trump except when I see people posting stupid shit about him being some kind of legitimate president.
I was being sarcastic re: first impressions but hey, he is your legitimate president, for another 2mths minimum...

I hope you lighten up when we next bump heads and stop forfilling the stereotype of the not so tolerant lefty...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

YNC folk proved to me he was a diddler of kids over the years. You might wanna contact the FBI soon. He is soo soo sick. Like 99/1 % child molester and killer. Thats why he moves so much with his "family" lol having tea and such YET talks behind their back every chance he gets over the years. Its like in public he LOVES his fam but on here or even more private he wants to kill them. Oh I don't need proof 50...YOU prove me wrong nigger. Oh yeah you can't you are so afraid to post your families pics lmao coward. Yet you are soo soo good with guns. I could end yours...without a single weapon. Facts. Get harder with your weapons nigger. Your family really needs it. Fact. Your family has no family. Just targets for all online not just me. Facts

Cum for me with your guns bro. YOU need them. I end you without any. Thanks nigger.

Oh yeah respond and get triggered. Your family has no worth.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
See why can't more niggers like @SHAMPAIN BE more real and alive in their posts? Sham is good example of quality moderator and AND poster. Why can't y'all be this way? Oh @Blazor , @LotusBud , and @maxis735 have these qualities but all the rest of the scum I am talking about now.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
And btw I didn't get a prison sentence, only remanded for threats to kill her dad lol so don't think you're in any way insulting me...
Cool I didn't mean to call you a nigger last post but sometimes I gotta get super aggressive online to make a point.