What do you think of the flooding of Illegal Immigration?

Sid Swagger

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Look. The whole reason were talking about this is because it's a problem.

Where all human here and want what's best for our lives and family, but I don't want these people sleeping in my bushes. Couldn't Trump just set up a couple of military bases down at the border? We can use some of the empty land down there to test missiles, dump nuclear waste, B-52s could live fire while down there. Run training drills where soldiers patrol large swaths of land with trained attack dogs flying drones? Plus a jumbo sized wall that birds can't fly over.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
1st thing that come's to mind is>>>Where do all those people shit<<< and bet that truck on the right is full of Taco's- - - - - - - -

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Too many third worlders in a first world country will most likely turn the first world country into third world. maybe it won't but is it worth the risk? IMO nope.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I think they should let them all come over, just make them legal. I work with a lot of Mexicans here at the clinic, and they not only bust ass but also obedient . All I've met work as much as they can, live as cheap as they can, and send the rest of their money home to their families. if you make them legal u can keep wages up and collect taxes on them. they're just like the rest of us, wanna try to do the best they can for their families. I will also say though i live in the Midwest and probably don't run across the same problems with them as a lot of you might

Last edited:

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I think they should let them all come over, just make them legal. I work with a lot of Mexicans here at the clinic, and they not only bust ass but also obedient . All I've met work as much as they can, live as cheap as they can, and send the rest of their money home to their families. if you make them legal u can keep wages up and collect taxes on them. they're just like the rest of us, wanna try to do the best they can for their families. I will also say though i live in the Midwest and probably don't run across the same problems with them as a lot of you might
Most are hard workers, no doubt. But along with the hard workers comes some extra crime and a lot of welfare dependency. They also vote 70% democrat. This last part has helped make california a mess. I don't want to see that happen to the US countrywide.

IMO the US immigration system should let in about two or three hundred thousand new people a year (as opposed to the sky high million and a half we let in now). they should be screened and given points like Canada and Australia do. And not too many from any one country. And none, or very little from majority Muslim countries.

Too much illegal and legal Immigration is vastly changing our demographics and unless it is reigned in we will regret it.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I like NZ policy, you are welcome to land here, but only if you have a ticket in the next 90 days to leave. That gives you 90 days to get your shit together and apply for a work or permanent visa. Oh and yea you have to show you are a productive member of society to get one of those. As an American that just seems astoundingly fucking smart.

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I like NZ policy, you are welcome to land here, but only if you have a ticket in the next 90 days to leave. That gives you 90 days to get your shit together and apply for a work or permanent visa. Oh and yea you have to show you are a productive member of society to get one of those. As an American that just seems astoundingly fucking smart.
It certainly sounds a hell of a lot better than the American system. We let anybody in, don't need a job, don't need skills, you can go on welfare all you want (over half of immigrants in the US are on some form of welfare). If you are illegal and you are caught, they just give a you a ticket and let you go, all you have to do is not show for court (90% of them don't show). The government will never find you, unless you commit a serious crime, and even then some sanctuary city asshole will fight to keep you here.

It's already a known fact Hispanics and blacks will outnumber whites in 20 years or less at this rate. At which point we will most likely become a third world country. Our system is broken and needs fixing, but the only one who wants to do that is Trump. Most of the rest of the politicians want to make it worse not better.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Elite Bastards
Do you mean travel visas?

New Zealand does not have visa free status for most third world countries..

And if you land there from a visa free country like Canada or the USA, you should have return ticket or you will be subject to extra screening about your intentions in their country..

It's the same for visa free status passport holders visiting Canada.

Kilroy

...was here.
What do I think of the flooding of illegal immigration?

I think it's a fantastic idea. Every colonia in the U.S. currently occupied by illegals should be flooded. The border, too. Channel the Rio Grande into a moat.

Marv

Factory Bastard
People talk about abortion too, and it's not a problem. Yeah, let's throw billions at the border where illegal immigration is way down.

You're a fucking retard.

Kilroy

...was here.
Illegal immigration was way down -- last year, and specifically because enforcement is ramping up. It's been up again this year.

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
The damage is done, America will eventually be third world.

Sid Swagger

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I think we got them all. I've heard nothing about this massive issue in months.

Is this issue over?

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
There are people who come here from other countries? Do we travel to other countries?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
the caravan invasion is over 7k now and they r going to get shot when they rush that border

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I'd flood those filthy messycans!
our troops will only have 2 shoot a couple then the rest will get blisters when they speedy gonzalez back south lol
pfft tbh i hope they ALL stay in mexico, drink the water and crap diarrhea all over the streets cause those MFs let them pass 2 become our prob

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
So what's the status on this? Has the first wave hit the border yet? All of a sudden the media has gone quiet on this.

Top Bottom