What Is A Squeeze Toy (Intro Redux, NSFW)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
A squeeze toy is a toy for women to put between their thighs and squeeze (duh) as pictured in my avatar, like so:

97lSgK4.jpg

Hmm. Doubtful the ladies here (or anywhere else, lol) are built like that. But that's what the hold looks like. xD

No limit, no mercy, just squeeeeze 'til ya break the toy -- kA-rUnCh!

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Oh, and I should also add that this particular squeeze toy stands about 5'6" in height and weighs about 180 (which is mostly in the arms and legs) with a tiny 32" ribcage. xD

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I mean be human. Like remember history and don't be a racist asshole.

The gypsies and the Jews did nothing to marginalize you like you try to do to them.

Rant done.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You're not a clit, don't be so fucking sensitive. Jesus.

History is replete with genocides, attempted genocides, mass enslavements, and all that, and the gyppos and the Yids weren't special in that regard -- it was done by everybody, to everybody. So get down off that fucking high horse before you get a nosebleed.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The English did it to the Scots. And the Irish. And the Welsh. And the Indians... y'know what? The English did that shit to a lot of peoples. Well, none of me is English, so save the snotty for one of them sassanachs. Just make sure it's one of the sassenachs who actually did that shit to people; otherwise, you're no better than they are, just being racist because the society of the day will let you get away with it. Which is just what they did.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
You're not a clit, don't be so fucking sensitive. Jesus.

History is replete with genocides, attempted genocides, mass enslavements, and all that, and the gyppos and the Yids weren't special in that regard -- it was done by everybody, to everybody. So get down off that fucking high horse before you get a nosebleed.
You have a point. But as an example, it's not the Jews who fucked the Palestinians, the rightful owners of (now) Israel. It was the Zionists, which is to to say the money.

Always follow the money.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
There's no such fucking thing as "Palestinians." They weren't even living in that patch of fucking sand until the Jews came in and made it habitable. Then, and only then, did a gaggle of fucking Jordanian reprobates, as in wanted criminals, flee to that piece of land and claim to have lived there.

Look it up, though, I dare you: before the existence of Israel, there is Not One historical mention of "Palestinians." No such thing ever fucking existed.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The "Palestinians" are nothing but fucking parasites. Sucking the blood out of Israel. And that's all they have ever been. Just parasites.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I'm not the one who brought politics into this, you mook. Throw that shit back out the door, it doesn't belong in here and nothing on the sign over the door even suggested it ever did. Ya dildo.

This thread is about a man with a tiny, tiny ribcage for women to crush to a pulp in their thick and sexy thighs. Ya dewfuss. Bring 'em on in here, YO.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Other than that, do like I told ya -- try to find even ANY mention of "Palestine" or "Palestinians" previous to Lord Balfour's creation of the "British Mandate Of Palestine."

Fucking nobody lived there. Nobody. The British selected that patch of fucking desert because it was uninhabited and fucking uninhabitable. They sent the Jews of Europe there to fucking die. Little did the Brits know -- little did the goatfuckers know -- the Jews made something of that land. They turned that desert into a fucking paradise.

And as they did, as the desert goatfuckers saw that happening, they started gathering around and came up with the lie of having "been there" first. But we can all see that that's a fucking lie because we can all look back and see when they started fucking telling that lie.

So, no. The Lala-whackbutt goatfuckers get no sympathy from me. Ever.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
And, in case this wasn't clear: The "Palestinians" aren't the "rightful owners" of jack shit. They didn't start barking at the gates until the land that is now Israel was already terraformed. Before that they didn't live in that land themselves. They're just scavengers and parasites and should be exterminated as such.

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
My ladyfriend tries to crush my skull like that. She hasn't succeeded so far, but may have caused a little brain damage.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And, in case this wasn't clear: The "Palestinians" aren't the "rightful owners" of jack shit. They didn't start barking at the gates until the land that is now Israel was already terraformed. Before that they didn't live in that land themselves. They're just scavengers and parasites and should be exterminated as such.

In the First World War, the British got Arabs to take down the last of the ottoman emperor ( Turks ) and promised Palestine to them as an Arab state, but so they did the British gov bidding and didn’t fight the Jews instead, they promised the land to the Jews too, all down to the usual greed of the British fucking empire..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Other than that, do like I told ya -- try to find even ANY mention of "Palestine" or "Palestinians" previous to Lord Balfour's creation of the "British Mandate Of Palestine."

Fucking nobody lived there. Nobody. The British selected that patch of fucking desert because it was uninhabited and fucking uninhabitable. They sent the Jews of Europe there to fucking die. Little did the Brits know -- little did the goatfuckers know -- the Jews made something of that land. They turned that desert into a fucking paradise.

And as they did, as the desert goatfuckers saw that happening, they started gathering around and came up with the lie of having "been there" first. But we can all see that that's a fucking lie because we can all look back and see when they started fucking telling that lie.

Balfour. The fuckwit who killed Palestine. Don't get me started.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
My ladyfriend tries to crush my skull like that. She hasn't succeeded so far, but may have caused a little brain damage.

That just means she likes you. Next time she does that, arrange it so you're in a position to give her kitty a lickin' while she's squishin' yer dome. She'll cum buckets all over ya face, then she's your'n fer life. (As an aside, that's why I let 'em crush my ribcage, not my skull. No kitty lickin', which would be a temptation too temptatin' for me to pass up.)

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Balfour. The fuckwit who killed Palestine. Don't get me started.

And yet Swamp Duck backs up my point. Nobody lived in that patch of sand until Balfour put out that offer. The Jordanian riffraff didn't take that offer. The Jews did. Then, after the Jews turned that patch of sand into a piece of land worth living in, only then did Ahab the A-rab start barking about it being "his" turf. But the Jordanians never did shit to terraform it. Because they were incapable of doing so. So in the words of Willy Wonka:

"You get -- NOTHING! You LOSE! Good DAY, sir!"

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A squeeze toy is a toy for women to put between their thighs and squeeze (duh) as pictured in my avatar, like so:

97lSgK4.jpg

Hmm. Doubtful the ladies here (or anywhere else, lol) are built like that. But that's what the hold looks like. xD

No limit, no mercy, just squeeeeze 'til ya break the toy -- kA-rUnCh!
squeeze the storker
iu

looking for his altament squeez
High-Quality-Silicone-Real-Skin-Half-Open-Body-Sexy-Dolls-Huge-Dildo-Penis-Male-Sex-Dolls-for-Women-Love-with-Big-Cock-Man.jpg