What makes you happy...

What makes you happy...

• 1a. Money and the evils it brings...

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 2b. Friends and all the lying and cheating they do to you....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3c. Looking to your future...[you have none]...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4d. Family...double crossing pricks...

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 5e. Sex...which you never get...am.i.rite...

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 6f. I like being a miserable twat...voye for me...

• 7g. Boobs...hell yeah I'm happy...[hmmmm]

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 8h. Watching sport...[only if we win]...

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 9i. Your partner...who hates you...

• 10j. Your hobby...you have no life...

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 11k. Eating...yes yes...omg...OMG....

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 12l. I might be happy and I just don't it...

• 13m. Lets all have a hug and no grabbing any private parts...

• 14n. Fuck off Chew The Fat you stupid cunt ...

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My grandson. I've been sick, his parents have been sick so we haven't seen one another in a couple of weeks. In his letter to Santa he listed what he wanted. I was on his list "Spend Christmas with my grandma". Awwwwwwwwww...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched Euphoria on a binge. It’s really hard for me to watch TV because my parents were hippies and we were only allowed to watch tv for an hour 3x per week and it was PBS.

But the show makes me happy and Julie’s totally turned me on before I knew she had a penis and she reminds me of Blurt.

Blurt makes me sooooooo tots happy. I cyber cream my panties reading his please toss my word salads.

OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
When I do a monster shit and it won't flush and I have to get a broom handle to break it up ... :OhGawd:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I keep seeing this Iguana in my yard. He’s a big one. He ravages the Doves nests in the trees. He’s becoming tamer. Anyone have an idea for a name for this guy?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s raining here today… which is good because we need it.

Also, because it makes a wonderful reason to curl up with my beast Alphonso and watch movies tonight.

Tonight’s forecast: Romance :Happy5:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
317848125_193534953202516_3049627319504168249_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Getting to spend tons of time with my best friend because my whole family is currently staying at his house while we wait to be able to move into our new one. I have my daughters, my husband, my mother, 6 cats, a rabbit and two tree frogs over here lol.

I was worried that no matter how he insisted it would be a lot for him. But he has been loving it. He loves to cook for people so we have been cooking and hanging out for days. He is teaching me how to make tamales tomorrow.

Since Squish left yesterday for babbas my bestie and I had a drink last night and stayed up all talking. His mom recently passed away and we are in his childhood home (which is now his) and it's also kinda like my childhood home because I grew up coming here. Stayed here many times over the past 30 years I've been friends with him.

Being here always feels like coming home and it's awesome right now. It is really weird and sad that his mother is gone and I really feel her absence :/ she really loved my daughters. She was like theit bonus grandma. The girls are really loving being here and hanging out with Uncle M.

So this makes me really happy.