What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You drunk and in that kinda mood that only "we" know about? T'aint normies, that's for sure, so don't even click 'em. I'm already fucked up so Imma spam some nuts shit you probably haven't heard yet. Bored? Want some shit to accelerate your daydreaming? They're short, fast, kew, etc...

First up: nutso oddzo thrash unlike anything else, for the most part. It's under 2 min and the first minute is what blows your mind up if you're nice and pissed-off and need something to carry your deranged mind and speed it up to unsafe levels. Don't click it if you aren't.

Texas wins. Very short, catchy, and Texas!

Slow and smooth, keeps getting better. I... sing along almost every time.

Danzig is a genuine badass who nullifies the R&R HoF by not being in it, if he hasn't been knighted yet. Seriously beautiful.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anyone wanna pony up with the dope and a semi-unused spike? Anyone? Anyone here at all?

realgrim's official background music when he opens the door...

SSS
- drunk, angry, wanna fight (IRL, suckos)

*why is YT laughingly throwing gasoline on my fire? numbness shot up my legs, seconds later up my spine. then again im listening to sistanis and am drunk as fuck, early. oh well, fuck YT and...

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

Fuckin' Russian gook tenor with a mullet. Priceless sounds, I may just have to grow one out myself - I live in Texas...

SSS
- do click, you won't be disappointed

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

Did any of you know my Spanish is rated around a B-? Meh, I finished SP 1,2 & 3 in college which helped me out ok, the real world here has me bilingual. Say whatever you want *shrug*

"Triste" is what I like to pay annoying, hyperactive mariachis to play. It cools the great Mexican restaurant atmosphere to a more chill setting. Well fuck you, you ever have chili con queso + avocado, chorizo y hamburger beef all thrown together along with a giant basket of corn chips made from scratch for enchiladas y queso? Fuck you.

The song above is fantastic and made Mexico look tip-top in those days. Anyway, give it at least one go, gringo...

SSS
- impressed, yet annoyed by mariachis

*genuine Mexican opera, IMO. Just fantastic and yes I sing. If you haven't heard my voice yet, fuck it this one's the only I'll blow you reindeer with if I can figure out a goddamn way to load shitty Audacity made wav. schlock to something you can actually hear. I'm far from a web master

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
This one is the way I'll officially send off our BF good-guy pal MB. I should've posted it long ago while I should've known when to, in hindsight:

SSS
- RIP, friend

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Did any of you know my Spanish is rated around a B-? Meh, I finished SP 1,2 & 3 in college which helped me out ok, the real world here has me bilingual. Say whatever you want *shrug*

"Triste" is what I like to pay annoying, hyperactive mariachis to play. It cools the great Mexican restaurant atmosphere to a more chill setting. Well fuck you, you ever have chili con queso + avocado, chorizo y hamburger beef all thrown together along with a giant basket of corn chips made from scratch for enchiladas y queso? Fuck you.

The song above is fantastic and made Mexico look tip-top in those days. Anyway, give it at least one go, gringo...

SSS
- impressed, yet annoyed by mariachis

*genuine Mexican opera, IMO. Just fantastic and yes I sing. If you haven't heard my voice yet, fuck it this one's the only I'll blow you reindeer with if I can figure out a goddamn way to load shitty Audacity made wav. schlock to something you can actually hear. I'm far from a web master

Hell yeah man! The local joint here I go to is Alejandros. Love the music, the food, and the strong ass jumbo margaritas (I get lime on the rocks). I always take friends there on their birthdays, one is all they need lol. Most other places around here make drinks weak, but not there! And its always fun lol.

Wish I knew Spanish. I took French like a dumbass lol.

You trying to upload some audio you say. I use Audacity too. I just recently uploaded a couple tunes from a Jam I go to, using a site called Audiomack.com, free.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This one is the way I'll officially send off our BF good-guy pal MB. I should've posted it long ago while I should've known when to, in hindsight:

SSS
- RIP, friend

Wow, that guy can sing VERY low!

Oh shit, did MB finally pass away?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ah what the hell, I'll share. So, I picked up fiddle for the first time 10 months ago. I've never played an instrument before. It all started when I ran into a Fiddle Jam one night, only took going a few times before I started trying to play the fiddle. Always loved the fiddle and banjo, fiddles are cheap lol.

Anyway, one of the first tunes I learned was Cluck Old Hen. The song you are about to hear, has me starting off, then another guy starts singing the song, when he is done with his first part, he kicks in with his fiddle, and there is one other fiddle in the mix. A total of 18-19 of us playing, mostly banjos. So I'll just blend in at one point. This is just a recording my friend did from that night. Let me know what ya think :FuckYeah: