What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You think GWAR was a joke band? Fuck your wife - I wouldn't.

I now tightrope the rule that says something about animals. The following two are fantastic, edgy, like me!

^Best song ever by anyone? Ever? Definately...

I don't think it I know it, they formed Gwar as a satire band that surprised them all when it actually took off.

I came across one of their action figures at a roadside flea market that makes for a nice macabre Christmas tree ornament that hangs by a paracord noose.

Generally speaking, bands who fear their sounds ain't gonna cut it compensate with attention-grabbing visual spectacles in an effort to set them apart and nothing illustrates this better than some huge latex MONSTER COSTUMES.

They're like the mediocre guitarist who stuffs a beefy wool sock down his drawers before hitting the stage wielding a five neck.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

a212243d4612ef72225719281da9654a.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ballszer .. stop :facepalm: You're rips are as flaccid as my dick upon seeing your girlfriend.. because she barks not because I'm into doods (:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ballszer .. stop :facepalm: You're rips are as flaccid as my dick upon seeing your girlfriend.. because she barks not because I'm into doods (:

Aint my fault ya gotta swallow the lil blue pill lol. Real Alphas dont need that shit lol. Here, this one is for you lol.....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Throw in a couple moar lol's :facepalm:

Fuck man I'm starting to feel sorry for you .. you really try I can feel it but because the no hair thing ..it's like a hammer made outta rubber, kind loses it's OMMPPFFF ! :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was aweSOME at Murderball ...'dodgeball' pffttt I would of caught it and you're out and then whipped it at Ballszer and knocked off his last 3 remaining hairs :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: