What would you do if.....

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
What would you do if your spouse/long term partner cheated on you with your best friend?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Walk the fuck away from both of them......they deserve each other.

What would you do if you noticed a coworker taking time off that they were not submitting to HR and therefore not being docked for?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leave it to HR to find out and make sur emy own ass is covered. No one likes a snitch at work.

What would you do if you found a briefcase filled with $100 bills and cocaine?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Take the money and run leave the coke.

What would you do if an elderly gentleman grabbed your crotch area in public but no one else noticed?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give Grandpa a slap.. no means no and I never gave consent.

What would you do if your best friend came over for dinner and they surprise you by bringing someone you loathe with them?

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Been there. Told them both to leave. I have no problem being rude when necessary.

What would you do if there was a stranger standing on the road in front of your home, just staring at your house, for hours?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Walk out there and confront them.

What would you do if you were at a restaurant and seen one of the cooks spit in someone's food?

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I can't stand underhanded shit like that, I'd make a huge scene, making sure the manager and all the customers knew what the faggot did.

You're running a little late for work, its getting dark, and you pass an elderly lady broke down on the side of the road. What do you do?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop and help the elderly lady.

You are at the store and see someone pocket an item and walk out without paying for it, no one else notices, what do you do?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Run them over with my car.....hope no one notices :Grin3:

You sneeze and shit your pants while at the movies....what do you do?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Eat my ice cream sitting in my own squelch.

You see someone being chased by the police and they stash a bag of money under a parked car before running on , they all run out of sight ?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Kick their fucking ass.

You see a real UFO but can't manage to film it but you know what you seen. Do you tell anybody?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Consult a physician immediately.

You're about to have sex and you or your partner can't achieve an erection.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Wrap my junk with duck tape- - - - - - -

You buy something and pay and where you get to your car notice they didn't charge you enouth- - - - - - - -

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Make the best of it that I could.

What would you do if you woke up naked next to another naked dead bloody person and you have a knife in your hand and your in a hotel?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Take it to the tub and use that knife to break it down to more manageable pieces for discrete transport. I mean, I didn't do it, so I'm not leaving it to a jury to believe me.

In a feat of cosmic bad luck, after taking a shower while you have your towel on you, you slip and fall in the kitchen right down upon a waiting cucumber that happened to have fallen on the floor somehow.. now it's way up the ass, butt good, and ya can't get it out no matter what you try. What now?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'd let it rot then make it into a face cream...

Your walking around a tropical island where there tends to be aimless bruiting mongoloids with serious mental and physical ailments..full blown MONGOS,but seems the regular locals despise and fear them but are perplexed since it's the water in the town that is giving them blood deficiencies ,so long story short these crazy swarms of Mongoloids have targeted you as the sole reason for their struggle and are bearing down on you ...Locals think your the outsider destroying their water supply.. you decide to run to the closest vehicle but realize it's just their donkey Pepe and he's not to keen on people in general but you have to try....

Do you try to brush his hair or do you grab him an apple what would you do?

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I would eat the donkey, and ride to freedom on a mongloid. I am Warpig.

Your cat is torturing a field rat to death slowly, like they do, playing with it. Do you stop it, or let it continue?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i stop it then squish it w/ my foot lol

idk if this was asked already but a bag of money falls out of an armored car in front of u so u..... do what?

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Take it, launder it. Spend that shit.

You're in bed, half asleep. You feel something moving across your leg. Do you flip out and start hitting it, or do you remain calm and gently move the covers to see what it is?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’d like to say I’m cool and would slowly move the covers but, I’d do some wicked epileptic break dance round the room.

What would you do if you saw a terrorist put a bomb in a bin at a train station, you knew it was going off any second and there was loads of people around, if you jumped on it you would die but save lives, or you could run and save your own ?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yell that there's a bomb and to get down, hitting the dirt to go flat as a flounder as I say it so maybe some will do as I do and others may do as they do (our instincts are to follow the pack).
It's lame but the best one can do and might spare at least a few limbs.

You wake up in a mostly darkened bedroom and immediately spot the silhouette of something squatting upon some furniture across the room like a gargoyle, the shape of it suggesting it's just watching you sleep.

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Grab the gun beside my bed and shoot that bastard.

Your driving along and see Hilary Clinton broke down and needing help do you stop to help her?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Yeah......she’s harmless

You are offered a large sum of money to pimp out your significant other.....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No deal- - - - -

You find out that your father isn't your real father so do you look for your real father or let it go ?