What'd I miss?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I was shocked to discover that my old editor grande from CJ passed away at 45 last year. 45! That's crazy! So I thought I'd venture over to some random forum that sorta reeks of the good old days, and catch up. How are ya? Damn it, Thomas, smh :-(
Whenever we hear of people dying too young we feel our own mortality knocking at the door.
Did you know Breakfall and Blakpoetry as well?

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?
So I was shocked to discover that my old editor grande from CJ passed away at 45 last year. 45! That's crazy! So I thought I'd venture over to some random forum that sorta reeks of the good old days, and catch up. How are ya? Damn it, Thomas, smh :-(
Whenever you hear of people dying too young we feel our own mortality knocking at the door.

Truth. Old friends are dropping like flies. I'll be quoting Sophia Petrillo pretty soon.

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?
Whenever we hear of people dying too young we feel our own mortality knocking at the door.
Did you know Breakfall and Blakpoetry as well?

Doesn't ring a bell, not yet anyway.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you Black ?? your choice of spelling would imply so ..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@realgrimm
I couldn't find a public record, but possibly in a boating accident off Australia a little over a year ago (approx). The only thing that gives it credibility is the fact he hasn't posted since about a two months prior to my hearing about it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yo man, dis here personA isn't Race'is ..just curious wuz all

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have recordings of songs Breakfall would sing to me on 'Vocaroo' lmfao his Harmonica skillz were admirably ..his singing voice less so

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?

So did Thomas drink himself to death or was it an overdose?

Good question. Last I talked to him, he was doing really well health-wise. Lost touch for a few years and I e-mailed him and he's already gone, it's just nuts.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about Luke Perry recently, wtf. Just because of that I avoided fast food for a whole week.. until I learned he wasn't in his 30s.

PS Sorry about your friend.

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?
How about Luke Perry recently, wtf. Just because of that I avoided fast food for a whole week.. until I learned he wasn't in his 30s.

Yea, that was sad too. He lived fast and hard too, so I've heard. I can only speculate. Now Thomas was a known drinker and wrote about it beautifully. Funny I was thinking about him because I was preparing for the birthday of Anthony Bourdain. Another loss for us to question life once again... but at least he lived until his 60's.... and thanks. Just, wow. I'm still processing.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When I heard the prize was 3 fiddy !

200.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you Canadian ?? you 'Eh'd up there...not just anyone can 'Eh'