What's Everyone Real Life Jobs?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I'm a phlebotomist 1 at a very busy and understaffed hospital in Chicago. I used to watch television shows like ER and wonder if patients were really like that. I'm here to tell you that yes, they are-in every way. I know that what I do makes most people pretty darn squeamish. I've done about 1,000 blood draws already, but however many more I might do I will never forget one man who was Hepatitis B positive. While I was putting on my gloves, he asked me to double bag them (put on two pairs) for my protection. I didn't oblige. I have to imagine that every one of my patients has AIDS or Hepatitis and follow precautions. While I was in the middle of drawing his blood he explained that he contracted the virus because back in his "younger days" he liked to do "dirty things in dirty places on women." TMI! I must have turned three shades of red!

So what do you doing for a living?

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
I sell crack to high schoolers and finger bang myself on cam for money..

also am one hell of a wurmgrunter in the cooler months

Last edited:

fromHELL

Factory Bastard
Just pimpin ho's online and real life like Sharona. They keep my ass rich and my dick happy all is well and I'd even die for them but IF NOT ho's get locked up in the basement, beaten the fuck up, humiliated in every sexual way imaginable, and made to suffer that would legendary on any planet, dimension..

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am an enabler. I encourage shopaholics to buy pretty sparkly things.

Freud

Woobacca
I dole out chances to win The Woofactor.

I work in a factory where latex gloves are produced.

#woo!

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
I was in the Air Force for 4 years, then worked in a prison for 26 years and retired. Now I sit around the house in my boxer shorts eating chili from a can with my fingers.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Molest Llama's. Professionally.

When I'm not down by the river..in a van..offering free wi-fi..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
I worked in construction most of my life and now retired and was a part time race car driver and now work the flea market - - - - -
PS-Was in the Army(USA)for 2 years active and 4 years reserve and would like to go back in for no pay but to old- - - - - -

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a man of multiple talents. Currently, I run a service for house pets in heat, we provide sexual gratification for your pets by giving them a "mate" for a week to cool their natural urges. In my spare time I teach knitting and tatting to Parkinson's patients, and provide health advice to pottery for a small fee.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I hunt fucking yetis. they are easier to catch when they are mating. I also keep trains from rusting and well was put here for your personal salvation.

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
I work in a dementia ward. It's a bit like babysitting in that they write their name on the walls in their own shit and need to be spoon fed.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Super Moderator
I heard sluts.

Rum

belly scratcher
I'm unemployed and mooch off my girlfriends disability benefits, her parents, my parents and occasionally her brother.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
I am an independent contractor, I work on tasks for a crowdsourcing company.