What's on your bucket list?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die that may include things like swimming with whales, visit an exotic place, African safari, even things you might want to do but probably won't, like climb Mt. Everest.

I'll start with this one, although it's late on my list since it might kill me and prevent me from checking off the safer ones.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Definitely the Louvre ….. I have to see the "Winged Victory of Samothrace" in person.. I MUST :D

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I have done everything on my list - - - - - -

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I want to go to Mongolia and ride horses while carrying an eagle with these blokes .

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
But of course you do LOL I wish to invent bullshit ear plugs so I can become immune to the shit that fahgott spouts, thus easing pressure from the mega eyerolls induced by his fuckery

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Decided to add something new and to ram my cock in Nancy Pelosi's mouth till she is dead,fucking old cunt should be in a mental hospital - - - - -!

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I have tons of things I want to do before I die but not to make it too long. Here are a few things on my bucket list.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Fat people can't do any of those things like # 3,ain't no space ship with a big enough door for your fat ass to get in- - - - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Fat people can't do any of those things like # 3,ain't no space ship with a big enough door for your fat ass to get in- - - - - - - - -
I could always lose weight. Just some food for thought there tough guy and besides, its what I want to do. It doesn't mean I will get to do it.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="bahumbas555,

I could always lose weight. Just some food for thought there tough guy and besides, its what I want to do. It doesn't mean I will get to do it.[/QUOTE]

I was 250 lbs 2 years ago and now a trim 180 lbs and eat as much as I want except no booze,pasta or bread,so give it a try and you mite live a lot longer- - - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly
[QUOTE="bahumbas555,

I could always lose weight. Just some food for thought there tough guy and besides, its what I want to do. It doesn't mean I will get to do it.
I was 250 lbs 2 years ago and now a trim 180 lbs and eat as much as I want except no booze,pasta or bread,so give it a try and you mite live a lot longer- - - - - - -[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up TheHaze. I am still trying to figure out the part where I can eat as much as I want. I have tried a lot of things like eating only 1 meal a day. Jumping rope and doing pushups twice a day. Drinking a lot of water so I would be full faster. My weight hasn't changed much. Maybe I might have to skip the rice.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
But of course you do LOL I wish to invent bullshit ear plugs so I can become immune to the shit that fahgott spouts, thus easing pressure from the mega eyerolls induced by his fuckery

@Bastard Factory - he is useless and creepy
Isn't that most of us guys in this forum or have you actually found some guys who aren't creepy and useless?

Top Bottom