What's the Biggest Blind Date Turn-Off?

What's the Biggest Blind Date Turn-Off?

• Total voters

X

xXx
Site Supporter
UOTE="maxis735, post: 152932, member: 812"]
the bible of deception and leadership and win win win ! even to trample your enemy and move up ..
And that's a blind date turn off? How?
[/QUOTE]

STFU !!
He can't say anything there Mr. copper ?? :Welcome8: do we need to send it across your desk for approval ??

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
UOTE="maxis735, post: 152932, member: 812"]
the bible of deception and leadership and win win win ! even to trample your enemy and move up ..
And that's a blind date turn off? How?

STFU !!
He can't say anything there Mr. copper ?? :Welcome8: do we need to send it across your desk for approval ??
[/QUOTE]
lol .. if he's really dutch i'd say for today ..
redundant-rubber-stamp-redundant-rubber-stamp-grunge-design-dust-scratches-effects-can-be-easily-removed-clean-crisp-101292925.jpg

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
My brother set me up with a girl who spit her red lobster food out when she talked. It kept happening so it was no accident. She spit food across the table while talking with her mouth completely full. Not only that, but she was extremely rude to the waitress who accidentally gave her my Sierra Nevada instead of her Heineken. After she left Mia was like 'Well, there goes her tip.' Just vile and I dropped her off.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I went on a blind date with an Uber driver. All we did was drive around and pick people up

then she dropped me off
So weird

Marz

Factory Bastard
Good teeth and body odor ~ If they ain't crooked and or rotted a lil.. Hard pass. If ain't smelling a lil boozy. She got no character. She too suspect if she got all whitey teeth and smell near perfect. Disappear or make her disappear real quick.

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Was on a date recently and the woman had more than one purse with her. Didn't realize that was a thing. Made me think she was a hoarder and her place was probably a mess.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I need a mirror for my lippy and liner and my compact won’t fit in a tiny clutch. I carry a decent sized purse though. I could fit a midget and a 40 oz in there :GiggleBitch:

If you get lost in a remote place somewhere, you need a mirror to signal the rescue helicopter when it comes to find you ... :OhGawd:

Of course, if you did really want to be found, then wearing makeup would be a good thing, as the helicopter fellas would be very keen to find you then ...

I'm not even sure I would know what a female looks like without makeup on ...

:daFuq2:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
If you were really blind though, would that be a major problem that couldn't be overcome ... :OhGawd:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
These days? Being a liberal. A few weeks ago I started chatting to a chick and she said she was "100% in favor of abortion" and asked me what I thought. Just like that, out of the blue. And I said "I'd be in favor of it if we had a time machine that could send us back in time and allow us abort only those who are in favor of it today."

She called me a "murderous fascist" and said that babies are not "people".

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A couple of times a week. You’re still a Cig smoker Haze, right?

Wrong - - - - -
I quit smoking Cigs 3 years ago and quit the booze 5 years ago but was to late and now have a fucked up liver and kidneys - - - - - -
PS - I lost 70 lbs when I quit the booze and now the same lbs( 180 ) as when in the Army - - - - - - 2 out of 3 ain't bad :WTF6:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These days? Being a liberal. A few weeks ago I started chatting to a chick and she said she was "100% in favor of abortion" and asked me what I thought. Just like that, out of the blue. And I said "I'd be in favor of it if we had a time machine that could send us back in time and allow us abort only those who are in favor of it today."

She called me a "murderous fascist" and said that babies are not "people".

Whoa the was intelligent. Not people?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong - - - - -
I quit smoking Cigs 3 years ago and quit the booze 5 years ago but was to late and now have a fucked up liver and kidneys - - - - - -
PS - I lost 70 lbs when I quit the booze and now the same lbs( 180 ) as when in the Army - - - - - - 2 out of 3 ain't bad :WTF6:

Yep, booze has lots of sugar in it

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoa the was intelligent. Not people?
Isn't that the main excuse being used by people like Stacey Abrams?

Just face it man, libs aren't one bit shy when it comes to "throwing people from the train."

The damn thing is just too crowded so we must start killing as many as possible, right?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Isn't love supposed to be blind, so if you had little to no eyesight then wouldn't it be the blind leading the blind ... :OhGawd:
Blind people can see and feel with there hands - -- - - - -