What's the Last Documentary You Watched?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Ice On Fire

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
A series of films about life in rural Ontario. A riveting glimpse of the interactions between farmers, meth heads, and Mennonites, with a little sports action to ease the tension.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
A series of films about life in rural Ontario. A riveting glimpse of the interactions between farmers, meth heads, and Mennonites, with a little sports action to ease the tension.
Ontario eh' That must have been painful. lol Go West Young man..

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards

You really don't get out much, do you?

Ice

Dedicated Deviant

You really don't get out much, do you?
Ahh.... so you were being sarcastic about Ontario.

Well I'm being realistic about Ontario... it sucks but please continue with your drivel.

Top Bottom