• Depressed Fuck

• Sociopath

• Empirism (BBC addiction)

• Drunk Mutant

• Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism

• Children (killing you slowly)

• Anal Fissures

• Maple Syrup Urine Disease

• Anorexia Nervosa (you probably are overweight+pig)

• Low Income Ignorance / Unemployable

• Fatty / Over Eater / Cankles

• From the U.K.

• OCD / Anankastic

• ADD/ADHD

• OCD/ADD/ADHD/HIV

• Full Blown AIDS

• Heavy Drug User / Pharmaceuticals

• Heavy Drug User / Other

• Schizophrenia (all 6 of you)

• Apotemnophilia (urge to amputate)

• Antisocial Personality Disorder

• Narcissistic Personality Disorder

• Phobias ;)

• Tumors

• Mange

• Self Harm / Cutter (nobody cares rly)

• All of the above

• Others...

Results are only viewable after voting.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I use a VPN

:rightON:

You're so cute lol

I love how you make me feel intimidated

make me blush (:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I think that anyone with a "high" IQ shouldn't talk shit about people with low IQ's because without the fucking scale, high IQ having motherfuckers wouldn't have SHIT to brag about.
Wrong

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's quite easy to tell, without looking at numbers, who's a dumbass and who isn't. Just sayin'.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's quite easy to tell, without looking at numbers, who's a dumbass and who isn't. Just sayin'.
images

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I have several mental illnesses. The other 3 weren't mentioned. ;)
Why don't you work on these?

I do. I have a psychiatrist and 2 therapist. I take 5 different medications on a daily basis. Don't worry, Maxis....you're okay with me as long as I don't assume you work for the CIA....then we would have a fucking problem.

Q

Banned
I do. I have a psychiatrist and 2 therapist. I take 5 different medications on a daily basis. Don't worry, Maxis....you're okay with me as long as I don't assume you work for the CIA....then we would have a fucking problem.
You realise that the CIA are "the good ones"? But no, I work at a bank, as I stated before.

What I do not understand is that you showed a picture of your guns some time ago. As far as I know it is illegal for people to own a gun if they suffer mental illnesses. Shouldn't you get rid of those guns?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You realise that the CIA are "the good ones"? But no, I work at a bank, as I stated before.

What I do not understand is that you showed a picture of your guns some time ago. As far as I know it is illegal for people to own a gun if they suffer mental illnesses. Shouldn't you get rid of those guns?

Is it the Sperm bank ??
And are you the deposit BOX :LMAO:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

It's not illegal for me to own a gun. Just because I have a mental illness doesn't mean I can't exercise my 2nd ammendment rights. My medication helps my illness.....you would be a trigger.

Q

Banned

It's not illegal for me to own a gun. Just because I have a mental illness doesn't mean I can't exercise my 2nd ammendment rights. My medication helps my illness.....you would be a trigger.
It doesn't mention medication to allow gun ownership?

S.C. Code § 16-23-30: It is unlawful for a person to knowingly sell, offer to sell, deliver, lease, rent, barter, exchange, or transport for sale into this State any handgun to:

• A person who has been adjudicated mentally incompetent; or
  • A person who by order of a circuit judge or county court judge of this State has been adjudged unfit to carry or possess a firearm.

S.C. Code § 44-23-1080: No patient or prisoner under the jurisdiction of the South Carolina Department of Mental Health is allowed access to firearms or dangerous weapons.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

to some i agree, same for immigrants of certain countries .. but discrimination yet .. refugees .. you never know ..