What's Your Passion?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right NOW?

Being in love and going with it. I'm probably the most passionate about that at the current time. Hopeful this shit settles down into a regular and steady relationship and I can regain some emotional control. Or I'll be insane forever who knows.

Normally I'm pretty passionate about helping moms avoid abortion and fighting that fight. Lately though I've had to shift my focus because the whole state of things today makes me feel pretty hopeless. I'm passionate about preserving the rights and dignity of women and our existence.

I'm passionate about my family always. Spirituality.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Right NOW?

Being in love and going with it. I'm probably the most passionate about that at the current time. Hopeful this shit settles down into a regular and steady relationship and I can regain some emotional control. Or I'll be insane forever who knows.

Normally I'm pretty passionate about helping moms avoid abortion and fighting that fight. Lately though I've had to shift my focus because the whole state of things today makes me feel pretty hopeless. I'm passionate about preserving the rights and dignity of women and our existence.

Well said.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mine is definitely video games. I've been gaming since the mid 80's and as an adult now I still enjoy them very much. Some may say that video games are for children, but that's just their opinion. What's your passion?
Gaming is one of my past times, I guess it's my nerdy side, most of us have one.

Music is my passion though, nothing else comes close.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Right NOW?

I bet that new guy of yours has burned off half a stone already in sex-ercise LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bet that new guy of yours has burned off half a stone already in sex-ercise LOL.

Dude it's so different. Sometimes I still cannot even believe I'm with him like this. 20 years of close and consistent friendship. He has always been there for me as my best friend and now his position in my life has completely changed.

It's like you know a person super well but then this whole new level opens up. I'm completely hooked and ruined lol.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
3X1JRpU.png

Living :Happy5::PuffPuffPass:
Dance
Live Theatre
Books

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
3X1JRpU.png

Living :Happy5::PuffPuffPass:
Dance
Live Theatre
Books
"Live Theater". That sounds terrifying! lol I don't think that I could get up on stage in front of so many people. I'd be as nervous as a hooker in church. You have guts.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Gaming is one of my past times, I guess it's my nerdy side, most of us have one.

Music is my passion though, nothing else comes close.
I've been listening to 90's country music for decades now. I'm so glad that I discovered CMT on the TV so long ago when it was in its infancy. If I hadn't of decided to keep watching I would have missed out on some truly incredible music imo. One of my favorites from around that time:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I enjoy hiking. I’ve always enjoyed hikes in the canyons around LA, but I really got into it in the PNW. I even kept all my rain gear with the hopes that I’ll eventually move back.

But my favorite hikes here are to the old zoo ruins near Griffith Park, the time tunnel trail @ Pacific Palisades, and the sand dunes @ Point Mugu.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a few...

I love photoshopping. I Photoshop mostly on Facebook "free edits" and find it very rewarding to help people out.

I also love riding (motorcycle) It's a passion I've had since I was a kid.

Gardening- My pops owned a nursery/greenhouse growing up, so it's quite an addiction. I've recently started growing some veggies hydroponically and built all my own systems for a small greenhouse I have.

Just a few, but have many. Just wish I had more time ...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I had a green thumb, but I manage to kill everything except the succulents.

I dream of having white roses all over this property one day. My nana had the most beautiful red roses here when I was growing up, but they are long gone. The fruit and avocado trees in the back barely survived my aunt living here.

We got so much rain this year that her tulips were resurrected and the California poppies are showing up along the front porch.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've been listening to 90's country music for decades now. I'm so glad that I discovered CMT on the TV so long ago when it was in its infancy. If I hadn't of decided to keep watching I would have missed out on some truly incredible music imo. One of my favorites from around that time:

C&W isn't my thing, but there are definitely worse music genres out there...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Son and Grandson have sailed all over the bay last weekend. We anchored out at Paradise Park. Bar b qed some burgers and spent the night. The city front was awesome

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What marina ? One of my friends was in SR and moved to Emeryville last month -

Loch Lomond, out on San Pedro road. Emeryville and Berkeley Marinas are the windiest on the entire bay.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I had a green thumb, but I manage to kill everything except the succulents.

I dream of having white roses all over this property one day. My nana had the most beautiful red roses here when I was growing up, but they are long gone. The fruit and avocado trees in the back barely survived my aunt living here.

We got so much rain this year that her tulips were resurrected and the California poppies are showing up along the front porch.
I was going to try having some Venus flytraps at home, but the lady on the phone said that they're endangered and it made me feel guilty, so I didn't buy them.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I enjoy hiking. I’ve always enjoyed hikes in the canyons around LA, but I really got into it in the PNW. I even kept all my rain gear with the hopes that I’ll eventually move back.

But my favorite hikes here are to the old zoo ruins near Griffith Park, the time tunnel trail @ Pacific Palisades, and the sand dunes @ Point Mugu.
A friend I play ball with had me come along on a hike in the forest and over small rocky areas with him. I thought I was going to have a heart attack after all of that. lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was going to try having some Venus flytraps at home, but the lady on the phone said that they're endangered and it made me feel guilty, so I didn't buy them.

Those are cool. I always see them half dead in these little plastic containers for sale at Home Depot. If I could rescue a plant, I would buy them.