Where Do You See The World In 20 Years?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself I believe that it will be damn near chaos. It seems to be heading that way now with great speed. You?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If nothing changes, yeah, it's gonna be some version of Mad Max.
The world we live in simply not getting better in any way as the years roll by. Depending on your religious beliefs it's not going to be a pretty end to time.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't see why this would matter to me. Chances are I will dead.. so how or why could(should) I care about anything at all?
Well, I guess if you think that chances are you will be dead I can see why you wouldn't care.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Please tell me you're not a guy.
wtf? you ain't a chick? why couldn't you have revealed this tome before you pulled at my heart strings? that why you wanted me to pull out so quickly. hey we can slow things down... but i want you even if you are weirdo dude.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf? you ain't a chick? why couldn't you have revealed this tome before you pulled at my heart strings? that why you wanted me to pull out so quickly. hey we can slow things down... but i want you even if you are weirdo dude.
You are a very intriguing individual. lol

Carignan

Factory Bastard
You are a very intriguing individual. lol
i'm wearing a condom around my ass until you are really ready for this US on a deeply deeply ohhhh yeah deeper penetrating level. your cock is therefore REJECTED!!! you can spend all your money on me first than my ass juices will start to percolate again

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
i'm wearing a condom around my ass until you are really ready for this US on a deeply deeply ohhhh yeah deeper penetrating level. your cock is therefore REJECTED!!! you can spend all your money on me first than my ass juices will start to percolate again
A condom around your ass? lol

Carignan

Factory Bastard
A condom around your ass? lol
like one of those chinese balloons only mine will not pop. mine juices have to fill up the balloon first than you can get yourself a straw or two start slurping me up. paying me for my juices every sexual encounter. when you are broker than a joke i remove the condom we have rough sex on the train tracks

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If nothing changes, yeah, it's gonna be some version of Mad Max.
Yes. I see it getting worse next decade - the 2030s....

...and then much worse the decade after that.

too much corporate greed power hungry elites and a lack of planning.

After the West goes broke trying to subsidize an overly fertile 3rd World, they'll be on their own pretty much after that.

After which all hell will break loose.

I suspect, it's a good time to make plans to head for the countryside, mountains or somewhere safe.

Make your plans now.

good topic actually.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Seriously though... based on where civilization stands now and how it got here I think it's safe to say nothing much will have changed for most people. By that I mean material conditions, not product/service experiences; technologies will continue to advance but they will increasingly only be available, especially initially, to a shrinking percentage of "elites".

We are already in late-stage formation of a neo-feudal society but it's not yet blatantly obvious.

In 20 years it'll not only be obvious but accepted as the inevitable new norm.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
'America has become a feudalistic society. The income gap between the top 1 per cent of the population and the remaining 99 per cent is now at an all-time high. Since 2009, the top 1 per cent has taken home 95 per cent of income gains. Over the same time period, the five largest “Too Big to Fail” banks have grown by 30 per cent. The richest 400 US citizens now have more wealth than 185 million of their fellow Americans combined. As the rich get insanely richer, the middle class has been eviscerated, with its income in a downward spiral.' - Teh Internerd

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously though... based on where civilization stands now and how it got here I think it's safe to say nothing much will have changed for most people. By that I mean material conditions, not product/service experiences; technologies will continue to advance but they will increasingly only be available, especially initially, to a shrinking percentage of "elites".

We are already in late-stage formation of a neo-feudal society but it's not yet blatantly obvious.

In 20 years it'll not only be obvious but accepted as the inevitable new norm.
I think that's why the elites are so desperate to introduce Artificial Intelligence

So that they can keep a watchful eye on the masses whom they fear so much.

It's akin to feudal masters who feared their serfs would one day revolt and burn or kill them in their beds while they were asleep.

So AI is no different.

The next generation of Riot ppolice will be like robo Cop.

But instead of killing criminals they'll be gunning down protesters and hungry people.

And then because it's robots that'll be doing the killing for them, they'll be able to deflect the blame onto machines and technology, not them.

"Oh but it was Robocop who killed your aunt yesterday. It has to apologize to you."

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well the hope is either I am painlessly dead or living in the new system where all the bad people are cactus and the righteous are enjoying the resurrection of dead relatives..

Otherwise we've all been duped and been good for no reason.

The earth will return to being a paradise.

The trees will grow and the rivers will run clean.... and the air will be perfumed by fruits and blossoms and everyone will be energetic and ready to build the homes of their dreams.

Thy Kingdom Come!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well the hope is either I am painlessly dead or living in the new system where all the bad people are cactus and the righteous are enjoying the resurrection of dead relatives..

Otherwise we've all been duped and been good for no reason.

The earth will return to being a paradise.

The trees will grow and the rivers will run clean.... and the air will be perfumed by fruits and blossoms and everyone will be energetic and ready to build the homes of their dreams.

Thy Kingdom Come!

And the elites continue to sell us mythls like that so fewer people will hate them and, be less willing to rise up against and overthrow them.

It's a way of deflecting blame and attention from themselves.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the elites continue to sell us mythls like that so fewer people will hate them and, be less willing to rise up against and overthrow them.

I don't get you... I just get my information about the future from the Bible.... I don't listen to pollies plans for the future... The Bible says they are going to die which comforts me somewhat.

What more can I say?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why would the elites sell a "myth" that tells people not to submit to humans and to remove yourself from the ways of the world?

The elites benefit far more from selling the crap that there is no God. So live for yourself. It makes no sense to push a belief that tells people not to place their hope on temporary material crap.

Why do you think the culture is so hostile towards God and the message of scripture?

If everyone lived according the way God wants, the entire sex and abortion industry would be done. Billions and billions of dollars wouldnt be spent. People would be far less materialistic. Greed would be done. People would be feeding the poor. Caring for the sick. Building strong communities and families. Priorities would be much much different.

The elites dont want people to embrace the message of Christ.

And Christian's have always stood in opposition to a godless, consumerist and exploitive culture and governments. This is why the bible is banned in many countries. Its guts any "power" humans want other humans to believe they have

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If the elites benefitted from people following Jesus.....they would promoting it nonstop, Joe. Like Pride. Like the gender cult industry. God is hated by the culture for a reason and it's not because He is "oppresive". Its because sin is slavery and people are easily enslaved by things like sex and greed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why would the elites sell a "myth" that tells people not to submit to humans and to remove yourself from the ways of the world?

The elites benefit far more from selling the crap that there is no God. So live for yourself. It makes no sense to push a belief that tells people not to place their hope on temporary material crap.

Why do you think the culture is so hostile towards God and the message of scripture?

If everyone lived according the way God wants, the entire sex and abortion industry would be done. Billions and billions of dollars wouldnt be spent. People would be far less materialistic. Greed would be done. People would be feeding the poor. Caring for the sick. Building strong communities and families. Priorities would be much much different.

The elites dont want people to embrace the message of Christ.

And Christian's have always stood in opposition to a godless, consumerist and exploitive culture and governments. This is why the bible is banned in many countries. Its guts any "power" humans want other humans to believe they have

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If the elites benefitted from people following Jesus.....they would promoting it nonstop, Joe. Like Pride. Like the gender cult industry. God is hated by the culture for a reason and it's not because He is "oppresive". Its because sin is slavery and people are easily enslaved by things like sex and greed.
@Dove...in order for the world to return to its paradiscal or near paradisical state, you'd have to get rid of most of or all of the human race unfortunately.

This 'return to paradise' scenario was noticeable near the Chernobyl nuclear disaster where people abandoned the area and afterwards Nature began to flourish. Previously diminishing species began to reappear. Turns out...Nature did not need us humans as we were identified as the invasive species.

so 'Paradise Lost' is re-attainable but at a high cost to the human race. We'd have to get rid of us or else significantly reduce/shave our numbers.

So this prophetic vision of God returning to earth would suggest that some disaster or War has to take place first for it to come to fruition.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If everyone lived according the way God wants, the entire sex and abortion industry would be done.
...and if humans lived according to the way God wants we'd stop overpopulating the planet and live within numbers which are sustainable.

God don't owe us anything if we continue to overpopulate the planet, deplete all of the resources, then destroy all the flora fauna and wildlife.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't get you... I just get my information about the future from the Bible.... I don't listen to pollies plans for the future... The Bible says they are going to die which comforts me somewhat.

What more can I say?
I also believe what the bible says about the future. The Four Horsemen prophecy and what they represent may already be upon us, just not in full swing. It is my opinion that COVID is just the beginning of the pale horsemen's prophecy with much worse to come for example. I believe that because of the way the world is working now and how it's activity goes hand in hand with bible prophecy, we have more reason to believe that we are the final generation that will be a part of the End Times.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove...in order for the world to return to its paradiscal or near paradisical state, you'd have to get rid of most of or all of the human race unfortunately.

This 'return to paradise' scenario was noticeable near the Chernobyl nuclear disaster where people abandoned the area and afterwards Nature began to flourish. Previously diminishing species began to reappear. Turns out...Nature did not need us humans as we were identified as the invasive species.

so 'Paradise Lost' is re-attainable but at a high cost to the human race. We'd have to get rid of us or else significantly reduce/shave our numbers.

So this prophetic vision of God returning to earth would suggest that some disaster or War has to take place first for it to come to fruition.

So all the people who believe this ^^^ should kill themselves, right?

Humans are "invasive species" and need to mostly die off. Right. Are you listening to yourself?

Humans who hate humanity and believe this are violating their own values everyday they suck air. I've noticed (and I'm not the only one) that people with this belief system you have are preaching for OTHER humans to die.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the widespread nonsensical delusion that the elites want everyone to be Christian's so they can be "controlled"(since the baseline of Christianity means they cant be....and no where on earth are genuine Christains controllable, even when belief gets you executed) but my big question to everyone who hates humans and thinks we are akin to a virus is......why are you still alive then?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I also believe what the bible says about the future. The Four Horsemen prophecy and what they represent may already be upon us, just not in full swing. It is my opinion that COVID is just the beginning of the pale horsemen's prophecy with much worse to come for example. I believe that because of the way the world is working now and how it's activity goes hand in hand with bible prophecy, we have more reason to believe that we are the final generation that will be a part of the End Times.

It is WAYYYYY overdue.... It is all there in Matthew 24... the whole chapter. I believe we are in the great tribulation... you and I aren't feeling it because we might be better off than most... but not everyone is well off like us are they?