Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [January 2021]

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

HImRWuL.jpg

Whiny Bastard of the Month January 2021

The Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH Award or WBOTM will be given to ONE member that the other members have nominated as the biggest, unfounded whiny bitch, political moaner or pain-in-the-ass over the last 30 days.

Award Presenter
Wambulance

Must GOLD and BOLD their name for it to count.
Any member who has posted in this website qualifies.

Your Voting Criterium: In your opinion, what individual has seriously brought you down with their constant negativity over the last 30 days?

Voting closes January 26 @ 9:00 a.m. EST​

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought you Germans had superior intellect , he said HIGHLIGHT it too hahaha, like this.....

ADMIN

I feel the top two offenders have already been listed, no need for my vote lol.

Yeah I didn't know what he meant by highlight so I just used bold. :LOL1:
If you look, there is a little tear drop looking icon 4 icons to right of bold icon.. select that and you can pick a color.. just an FYI

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I thought you Germans had superior intellect , he said HIGHLIGHT it too hahaha, like this.....

ADMIN

I feel the top two offenders have already been listed, no need for my vote lol.

Yeah I didn't know what he meant by highlight so I just used bold. :LOL1:
If you look, there is a little tear drop looking icon 4 icons to right of bold icon.. select that and you can pick a color.. just an FYI

I shall forever be in your debt, thankyou. :Grin3:

Who's that?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Rukia aka Tatum aka Poppy runs to other forums whining about who posts what on this one.

Right now, she’s at FT claiming I’m the female version of Lokmar :facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I half wish that I'd picked that creepy pervo Maxi, but he hasn't been spamming quite as much lately, at least not as badly as the CBT twink boi.

I believe votes are not tallying just yet, just votes for who to put on the list. Its still early lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Rukia aka Tatum aka Poppy runs to other forums whining about who posts what on this one.

"stolen from FT. I’m so disgusted with the demon rats. There will never be another fair election again. You know times are shit if Mexico is looking like a better option."

thief

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

"stolen from FT. I’m so disgusted with the demon rats. There will never be another fair election again. You know times are shit if Mexico is looking like a better option."

thief

I stole the picture, you clown. Don’t make me throw you in the fire.