Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [January 2021]

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If we get enough votes for that rodent Q can we skip the 2nd and 3rd polls and go straight to permanent ban?

Scum like him only serves to decay a forum. Especially when it’s a well established fact he’s a pedophile and a cancel culture snitch

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If we get enough votes for that rodent Q can we skip the 2nd and 3rd polls and go straight to permanent ban?

Scum like him only serves to decay a forum. Especially when it’s a well established fact he’s a pedophile and a cancel culture snitch

Im gonna vote for the little PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ice cream truck driver. Stubby body. Gods gift to failures

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This forum would be kick ass without Q, admuppet and stoogemajor

Just sayin’

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
vector-illustration-realistic-retro-signboard-260nw-276502682.jpg

Reactions: Ice

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I nominate @LotusBud for WBOTM. This snowflake takes the absolute cake. Some of the naive shit that comes out of her mouth is enough to make one’s eyes bleed. Thank fuck we don’t need to audibly hear it. Give her better half a medal for tolerance.
:Frustration1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin. has been doing a hell of a lot of whining and moaning lately plus he loves to be dishonest and pretend other people's positions are the exact opposite of what they just said.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I nominate @Breakfall for whingy fucking bastard of the month (and year). He went to every thread for months whinging and sobbing about politics, got politics relegated to the Ass Box, and still couldn't stop going to political threads and shrieking about how politics were ruining the board and everyone was leaving because of politics. And now he's got to have an ongoing hissy fit because I don't believe in posting pics of dead children. What a goddamn hypocritical snowflake. Fucking whiny bastard of a hypocritical snowflake. LMAO

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I nominate @Breakfall for whingy fucking bastard of the month (and year). He went to every thread for months whinging and sobbing about politics, got politics relegated to the Ass Box, and still couldn't stop going to political threads and shrieking about how politics were ruining the board and everyone was leaving because of politics. And now he's got to have an ongoing hissy fit because I don't believe in posting pics of dead children. What a goddamn hypocritical snowflake. Fucking whiny bastard of a hypocritical snowflake. LMAO
.Oh - I see Wipeout is back from his endless summer of wipeouts in the surf and has resumed his losing streak of wipeouts here.
.Welcome back Wipeout.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You know...you really are an idiot! I bet you also have a hairy arse like @Flynn :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How come this months WBOTM doesn't seem to be taking place?

I think @Bastard Factory slacks in that department far too often. I have spoken with him about it. Wanna know what he told me? And I quote..... "fuckin' hell Blazor! Im sniffin' coke off stripper titties! I aint got time for that shite! Go chop some dicks in Super Chad's mouth!" .

lol

It prolly has something to do with Polls being disabled except in the Poll area maybe? Not certain.

I cant speak for everyone, but a LOT of us LOVE WBotM!