Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [August 2020]

Who is Whiney Bastard of the Month for August 2020?

• Spatula Khan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THROB

• Scott

• rancidmilko

• rigor79

• Tatum Riley

• Kitty Zhang

• Oliver Shagnasty

• SCOUSE

• CaseyK

• scooter

• SirSuperSouthern

• Blazor

• Fred Jones

• The Wise and Powerful

• Kingsly

• Matt Smith

• realgrimm

• Cisco Gene

• oldslowandugly

• Slappy Dyaboliko

• Freud

• Ice

• SAWA

• BEnzo

• bakerboy

• Phatzo

• Breakfall

• Other...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

9YJ4w.jpg

Whiney Bastard of the Month August 2020

The Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH Award or WBOTM will be given to ONE member that the other members have nominated as the biggest, unfounded whiny bitch & moaner on this site over the last 30 days.

A new poll will be created and will allow up to 7+ days of voting.

WBOTM Awards
1st Time Winner
=
kYoYe.jpg

+ 3 days and 2 nights in the Ass Box.

2nd Time Winner =
kYoYe.jpg
kYoYe.jpg

+ 7 days and 6 nights in the Ass Box.

3rd Time Winner =
kYoYe.jpg
kYoYe.jpg
kYoYe.jpg

+ Nameplates retired and quickly euthanized.

Award Presenter
Wambulance

Your Voting Criterium:
In your opinion, what individual has seriously brought you down with their constant negativity over the last 30 days?

Any member who has posted in this forum over the last 30 days qualifies.

Voting closes September 13 @ 11:59 p.m. MST

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok I LOL'd at 'Maxipad'... I actually thought you were a chick initially because of your avvy, so I was going to cut you some slack, despite your libtard views, but after discovering that you're a dewd, its a different ballgame.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Ok I LOL'd at 'Maxipad'... I actually thought you were a chick initially because of your avvy, so I was going to cut you some slack, despite your libtard views, but after discovering that you're a dewd, its a different ballgame.
That is discrimination based on gender. Hope you feel proud....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
However, my vote goes to 'X', previously known as StinkyFister, was it? I can't remember, it was something along those lines... tthe guy is a raging jenkem addict.

• Useful
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dewd, I'm a White Nationalist, your meaningless, leftist, guilt-trip nonsense has no effect on me.

Q

Banned
Dewd, I'm a White Nationalist, your meaningless, leftist, guilt-trip nonsense has no effect on me.

Then please kill yourself. That would be the human solution ;-)

Q

Banned

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Care to share proof of this allall
Even though I haven't been on here in awhile.. I remember what a raging whining faggot KnifeWielder was and still is.. so he got my vote :D MAXIS736 /kw
Good choice, but you are making a small mistake... @knife-wielder = @Mr. Whipple = @X.

@Bastard Factory Please add an option to the poll for @knife-wielder = @Mr. Whipple = @X. It makes no sense to only being able to select one of those people, when they are all the same person.

Care to share any proof for this allegation?

Q

Banned
Even though I haven't been on here in awhile.. I remember what a raging whining faggot KnifeWielder was and still is.. so he got my vote :D MAXIS736 /kw
Good choice, but you are making a small mistake... @knife-wielder = @Mr. Whipple = @X.

@Bastard Factory Please add an option to the poll for @knife-wielder = @Mr. Whipple = @X. It makes no sense to only being able to select one of those people, when they are all the same person.

Care to share any proof of the theory of me being @knife-wielder ?

And I do have the proof. For example look at the tone of voice. Look at the fact that they start to accuse me of being @knife-wielder.... Why would anyone do that, if it is not for hiding the fact that they actually are it...?

Q

Banned

And I do have the proof. For example look at the tone of voice. Look at the fact that they start to accuse me of being @knife-wielder.... Why would anyone do that, if it is not for hiding the fact that they actually are it...?
Waiting for the proof.... Maybe there is no proof at all? Because I am @maxis735 reincarnated as @maxis736 , but not @knife-wielder. That is impossible because that is just one other account of @Mr. Whipple , @X and probably some more users. I just do not think it is worth the time to find out which accounts this sucker has.

Q

Banned

The proof you asked for.... do clickedy-click here

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Maxis is just fine.

Much whineyr badtards here for sure.

Also, Fred
this was a fine idea
but please,
in the future
allow for up to 5 votes.

Picking one is too taxing a task.
.. Many deserving posters may never receive the votes they deserve.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Is this over yet?
Do the runner ups get flogged?
Is this a mumphly event?

If not, it should be.
Go for it, Fred, or BadTard F.

You know how we could complicate this if software allows?
You could have a pos vote - like say
You think Maxis is a great guy and you want to cancel a vote for him being whineyest
so you subtract a vote with your vote.
otherwise there is no positive voting to offset the negative.

I mean - I always like to keep on the positive side of things
so that's my thought on this.

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Waiting for the proof.... Maybe there is no proof at all? Because I am @maxis735 reincarnated as @maxis736 , but not @knife-wielder. That is impossible because that is just one other account of @Mr. Whipple , @X and probably some more users. I just do not think it is worth the time to find out which accounts this sucker has.

Wtf would anyone want multiple accounts in THIS forum of ALL places???!!!

Q

Banned

Wtf would anyone want multiple accounts in THIS forum of ALL places???!!!
Ask @Mr. Whipple a.k.a. @knife-wielder and @X...