Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH - [November]

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
HImRWuL.jpg

Whiny Bastard of the Month November 2018

The Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH Award or WBOTM will be given to ONE member that the other members have nominated as the biggest, unfounded whiny bitch & moaner on this site over the last 30 days.

A new poll will be created around the 2nd week of every other month and will allow up to 7+ days of voting.

Award Presenter
Wambulance

To Vote
for a member you must both BOLDEN and HIGHLIGHT their name for it to count. Any member who has posted in this forum qualifies.

Your Voting Criterium: In your opinion, what individual has seriously brought you down with their constant negativity over the last 30 days?

Voting closes November 22 @ 11:59 p.m. MST​

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

BOTM Scorecard November 2018

--------------------- (Last updated 11/30/18 @ 7:58 a.m. MST) ----------------------

1. Bear - 2
2. Mr. Whipple - 1
3. TBD
4. TBD
5. TBD
6. TBD
7. TBD

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I would vote pond scum MasterBlaster! The Aids driven whoreson is king of whining!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean this from the bottom of my heart, let DiLFie back... He’s the onion in my cheese... I’m struggling without his aural... :Pissed5:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean this from the bottom of my heart, let DiLFie back... He’s the onion in my cheese... I’m struggling without his aural... :Pissed5:
He's a pos who doesn't know how to follow simple rules like not posting PI. Nah no one needs those kind of people around.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew you could do it! I'm assuming you were just used to how it was on the old site. There was a modification that would auto insert the necessary tags for the media links included in posts.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Mr. Whipple- - - - - -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You know if you’d click on the little mountain image beside the smiley face then paste your link in the pop up box your pic would post so we actually see it.
tumblr_mhu8ube1l81s58q3qo1_400.gif
:ROFL:
I never went to a computer class and just pick up things as I go along but what I do know is how to make cars fast so on that note how bout a race- - - - - - - -

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew you could do it! I'm assuming you were just used to how it was on the old site. There was a modification that would auto insert the necessary tags for the media links included in posts.
Typical liberal, assuming negro people are retarded and need tutorials on life.... No shame!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Typical liberal, assuming negro people are retarded and need tutorials on life.... No shame!
I think The Haze can be offended on his own if he so chooses, that ok with you shithead? Clearly he didn't know what he was doing but wtf cares? It's not that big of a deal to not know something.