• 5 TBD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

HImRWuL.jpg

As most know, dealing with habitual whiners and complainers can bring another member and even an entire message board down taking the trivial too far. Everyone has problems. Most are seeking sympathy for something, but there is a time and we have places. This is not a sounding board for your daily negativity. We need to change those "complaints" into "requests", but until that happens we will call them out for their rants.

Therefore, the Staff @ Bastard Factory have decided to OCCASIONALLY honor some of our "whiniest" members with a monthly Award.

The Whiny BASTARD of the MONTH Award or WBOTM will be given to ONE member that the other members have nominated as the biggest, unfounded whiny bitch and moaner on this site over the last 30 days.

A new poll will be created around the 3rd week of any given month and will allow up to 7+ days of voting.

Award Presenter

Wambulance

Your Voting Criterium: In your opinion, what individual has seriously brought you down with their constant negativity over the last 30 days?

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SEMEN will win every fuckin month , guaranteed .

The whinger had a breakdown after he won it for 9 straight mths on the old BF and raped / killed his own cat .

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thirded--Semen major for whiny bastard of the month (how about century??)

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
What am I whining about you portly gimp? Must be getting close to powder room time with your Trump pics.

What am I whining about you portly gimp? Must be getting close to powder room time with your Trump pics.

tumblr_p9itsqa5IK1ris16so1_400.jpg

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Semen is going for the trifecta--he wants to be the most disliked person on three different forums.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why did Grimm post a photo of a little girl? His daughter? Maybe someone should report it? I’d rather not have anything to do with this sick fuck. Is this whining or reality?

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why did you quote me twice seamen? so you could whine about it twice as much? ha ha ha
Seamajor is very repetitive.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
So why did seamajor get banned???

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a dilemma. How are we going to have a whiny bastard of the month without semen here?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
still have 20 days to find and declare another whiner or bigger whiner than him lmao if that is all possible.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
He whined it up enough with his mere presence.

It was at least a months worth.

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wheres Masterblaster when you need him , he always gave Snakemajor a run for his money

Gallium too. He almost had the last whiny bastard award on BF, but Semen snatched it away at the last minute.

I wonder if we can still give this month's award to Semen anyway, even though he's banned?

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SEMEN banned already !

even his own mangy moggy martine doesnt fuckin like him .

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
BF should nicely invite him back and he signs on again he is permanently assboxed so we all have a good punching bag around here. If she keeps her shit up Sharona could join him